R.A.I.R.O. Recherche opérationnelle
Volume 9, Number V3, 1975
|Page(s)||75 - 91|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- M. D. CANON, D. C CULLUM and E. POLAK, Theory of optimal control and mathematical programming, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1970. [MR: 397497] [Zbl: 0264.49001]
- K. FAN, I. GLICKSBURG and A. J. HOFFMAN, Systems of inequalities involving convex functions, A.M.S. Proc, 8, 1957, pp. 617-622. [MR: 87574] [Zbl: 0079.02002]
- H. HALKIN, A maximum principle of the Pontryagin type for systems described by non-linear difference equations, S.I.A.M. J. Control, 4, 1966, pp. 90-111. [MR: 199005] [Zbl: 0152.09301]
- J. M. HOLTZMAN, On the maximum principle for non-linear discrete-time systems, I.E.E.E. Trans. Automatic Control, 4 1966, pp. 528-547.
- B. W. JORDAN and E. POLAK, Theory of a class of discrete optimal control systems, J. Electronics Control, 17, 1964, pp. 697-713. [MR: 179019]
- T. L. MAGNANTI, A linear approximation approach to duality in non-linear programming, Tech. Rep. OR 016-73, Oper. Res. Center, M.I.T., April 1973.
- O. L. MANGASARIAN, Non-linear programming, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1969. [Zbl: 0194.20201] [MR: 252038]
- O. L. MANGASARIAN and S. FROMOVITZ, The Fritz John necessary optimality conditions in the presence of equality and inequality constraints, J. Math. Analysis and Applic., 17, 1967, pp. 37-47. [MR: 207448] [Zbl: 0149.16701]
- J. M. ORTEGA and W. C. RHEINBOLDT, Iterative solution of non-linear equations in several variables, Academic Press, New York, 1970. [MR: 273810] [Zbl: 0241.65046]
- A. I. PROPOI, The maximum principle for discrete control systems, Avtomatica i Telemachanica, 7, 1965, pp. 1177-1187. [MR: 192942] [Zbl: 0151.13103]
- J. B. ROSEN, Optimal control and convex programming, I.B.M. Symp. Control Theory Applic., Yorktown Heights, New York, October 1964, pp. 223-237. [MR: 218135]
- R. M VAN SLYKE and R. J. B WETS, A duality theory for abstract mathematical programs with applications to optimal control theory, Math. Res. Lab., Boeing Scientific Research Laboratories, October 1967. [Zbl: 0157.16004]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.