Volume 11, Number 4, 1977
|Page(s)||345 - 354|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. D. G. LAMPARD, Stochastic Process whose Successive Intervals between Events Form a First order Markov Chain. I. Journal of Applied Probability, 5 (1968), p. 648-668. [MR: 247689] [Zbl: 0185.46201] [Google Scholar]
- 2. R. M. PHATARFOD, Note on the Reversible Counters System of Lampard. Journal of Applied Probability, 11 (1974), p. 624-628. [MR: 375527] [Zbl: 0292.60145] [Google Scholar]
- 3. R. M. PHATARFOD, On the Reversible Counters System of Lampard. Journal of Applied Probability, 12 (1975), 639-646. [MR: 386057] [Zbl: 0313.60064] [Google Scholar]
- 4. L. TAKÁCS, A Single-Server Queue with Feedback. Bell System Technical Journal, 42, 1963, p. 505-519. [MR: 150852] [Google Scholar]
- 5. L. TAKÁCS, Some Remarks on a Counter Process. Journal of Applied Probability, 13, 1976, p. 623-627. [MR: 423594] [Zbl: 0358.60055] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.