Volume 12, Number 1, 1978
|Page(s)||93 - 99|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, Wiley, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302]
- 2. J. J. MCCALL, Maintenance Policies for Stochastically Failing Equipment : A Survey, Management Sci., vol. 11, 1965, p. 493-524. [MR: 174385] [Zbl: 0129.11913]
- 3. R. CLEROUX and M. HANSCOM, Age Replacement with Adjustment and Depreciation Costs and Interest Charges, Technometrics, vol. 16, 1974, p. 235-239. [MR: 341791] [Zbl: 0281.90038]
- 4. A. D. WIGGINS, A Minimum Cost Model of Spare Parts Inventory Control, Technometrics, vol. 9, 1967, p. 661-665. [MR: 223156] [Zbl: 0168.18303]
- 5. R. L. SCHEAFFER, Optimum Age Replacement Policies with an Increasing Cost Factor, Technometrics, vol. 13, 1971, p. 139-144. [Zbl: 0215.26106]
- 6. S. OSAKI and T. NAKAGAWA, A Note on Age Replacement, I.E.E.E. Trans. Rel., vol. R-24, 1975, p. 92-94.
- 7. S. M. ROSS, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Holden-Day, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.