Volume 12, Number 4, 1978
|Page(s)||383 - 393|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. S. G. ALLEN and D. A. D'ESOPO, An Ordering Policy for Repairable Stock Items, Operations Res., Vol. 16, 1968, pp. 669-674. [Google Scholar]
- 2. S. G. ALLEN and D. A. D'ESOPO, An Ordering Policy for Stock Items When Delivery can be expedited, Operations Res., Vol. 16, 1968, pp. 880-883. [Google Scholar]
- 3. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Math. Theory of Reliability, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., 1965. [MR: 195566] [Google Scholar]
- 4. R. CLEROUX and M. HANSCOM, Age Replacement with Adjustment and Depreciation Costs and Interest Charges, Technometrics, Vol. 16, 1969, pp. 235-239. [MR: 341791] [Zbl: 0281.90038] [Google Scholar]
- 5. N. A. J. HASTINGS, The Repair Limit Replacement Method, Operational Res. Q., Vol. 20, 1969, pp. 337-349. [Google Scholar]
- 6. T. NAKAGAWA and S. OSAKI, The Optimum Repair Limit Replacement Policies, Operational Res. Q., Vol. 25, 1974, pp. 311-317. [MR: 359752] [Zbl: 0282.90019] [Google Scholar]
- 7. S. M. ROSS, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Holden-Day, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101] [Google Scholar]
- 8. R. L. SCHEAFFER, Optimum Age Replacement Policies with an Increasing Cost Factor, Technometrics, Vol. 13, 1971, pp. 139-144. [Zbl: 0215.26106] [Google Scholar]
- 9. A. D. WIGGINS, A Minimum Cost Model of Spare Parts Inventory Control, Technometrics, Vol. 9, 1967, pp. 661-665. [MR: 223156] [Zbl: 0168.18303] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.