Volume 13, Number 1, 1979
|Page(s)||75 - 80|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. W. COTTLE and A. F. VEINOTT, Jr., Polyhedral Sets Having a Least Element, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 3, 1972, pp. 238-249. [MR: 377699] [Zbl: 0245.90015]
- 2. B. C. EAVES, Complementary Pivot Theory and Markovian Decision Chains, in Fixed Points, Algorithms and Applications, S. KARAMARDIAN, Éd., Academic Press, 1977, pp. 59-85. [MR: 462610] [Zbl: 0424.90082]
- 3. C. HILDRETH, A Quadratic Programming Procedure, Naval Research Logistic Quarterly, Vol. 4, 1957, pp. 79-85. [MR: 89100]
- 4. G. J. KOEHLER, Value Convergence in a Generalized Markov Decision Process, University of Florida, August, 1977 (forthcoming) S.I.A.M., Journal on Control and Optimization. [MR: 525020] [Zbl: 0413.90081]
- 5. O. L. MANGASARIAN, Solution of Symmetric Linear Complementarity Problems by Iterative Methods, J. Optimization Theory and Applications, Vol. 22, No. 4, 1977, pp. 265-485. [MR: 458831] [Zbl: 0341.65049]
- 6. E. L. PORTEUS, Bounds and Transformations for Discounted Finite Markov Decision E. L. Chains, Operations Research, Vol. 23, No. 4, 1975, pp. 761-784. [MR: 437016] [Zbl: 0322.90073]
- 7. A. F. VEINOTT, Jr., Extreme Points of Leontief Substitution Systems, Linear Algebra and Its Applications, Vol. 1, 1968, pp. 181-194. [MR: 232590] [Zbl: 0174.51503]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.