Volume 13, Number 1, 1979
|Page(s)||67 - 74|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302]
- 2. L. BREIMAN, Probability, Addison Wesley, Reading, Massachusetts, 1968. [MR: 229267] [Zbl: 0174.48801]
- 3. E. B. DYNKIN, Markov Processes, Academic Press, New York, Vol. 1, 1965.
- 4. J. D. ESARY, A. W. MARSHALL and F. PROSCHAN, Shock Models and Wear Processes, Ann. Probability, Vol. 1, pp. 627-649. [MR: 350893] [Zbl: 0262.60067]
- 5. H. M. TAYLOR, Optimal Replacement Under Additive Damage and Other Failure Models, Naval Res. Log. Quart., Vol. 22, no. 1, 1975, pp. 1-18. [MR: 436984] [Zbl: 0315.90026]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.