Volume 14, Number 2, 1980
|Page(s)||147 - 156|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. A. ACKOFF, Management Misinformation Systems, Management Science, Vol. 14, December 1967, pp. 147-158. [Google Scholar]
- 2. I. BENBASAT and R. G. SCHROEDER, An Experimental Investigation of Some MIS Design Variables, The Management Information Systems Quarterly, Vol. 1, March 1977. [Google Scholar]
- 3. N. L. CHERVANY and G. W. DICKSON, An Experimental Evaluation of Information Overload in a Production Environment, Management Science, June 1974, pp.1335-1344. [Google Scholar]
- 4. G. W. DICKSON, J. A. SENN and N. L. CHERVANY, Research in Management Information Systems: The Minnesota Experiments, Management Science, Vol. 23, May 1977, pp. 913-923. [Google Scholar]
- 5. P. C. FISHBURN, On the Construction of Complete Orders from Fragmentary Information, Psychometrika, Vol. 38, December 1973, pp. 459-472. [MR: 465297] [Zbl: 0285.06001] [Google Scholar]
- 6. P. C. FISHBURN and W. V. GEHRLEIN, Alternative Methods of Constructing Strict Weak Orders from Interval Orders, Psychometrika, Vol. 39, December 1974, pp. 501-516. [MR: 432254] [Zbl: 0302.92013] [Google Scholar]
- 7. P. C. FISHBURN and W. V. GEHRLEIN, A Comparative Analysis of Methods for Constructing Weak Orders from Partial Orders, J. Math. Soc., Vol. 4, 1975, pp. 93-102. [MR: 406580] [Zbl: 0324.68071] [Google Scholar]
- 8. W. V. GEHRLEIN, Inducing Responses on Interval Ordered Data from Pairwise Comparisons, Quality and Quantity, forthcoming, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- 9. W. V. GEHRLEIN and P. C. FISHBURN, Information Overload in Mechanical Processes, Management Science, Vol. 4, December 1976, pp. 391-398. [MR: 439033] [Zbl: 0356.06004] [Google Scholar]
- 10. W. V. GEHRLEIN and P. C. FISHBURN, An Analysis of Simple Counting Methods for Ordering Incomplete Ordinal Data, Theory and Decision, Vol. 8, 1977, pp, 209-227. [MR: 472609] [Zbl: 0372.62096] [Google Scholar]
- 11. W. V. GEHRLEIN and E. M. SANIGA, Inducing Responses on No-Response Pairs in Paired Comparison Experiments, Clarkson College School of Management, 1976-1977, Working Paper Series, Paper number 15. [Google Scholar]
- 12. L. D. HARMON, The Recognition of Faces, Scientific American, Vol. 229, 1973, p. 70. [Google Scholar]
- 13. R. G. SCHROEDER and I. BENBASAT, An Experimental Evaluation of the Relationship of Uncertainty in the Environment to Information Used by Decision Makers, Decision Sciences, Vol. 6, July 1975, pp. 556-567. [Google Scholar]
- 14. J. A. SENN and G. W. DICKSON, Information Systems Structure and Purchasing Decision Effectiveness, J. Purch. and Materials Manag., Vol. 10, August 1974. [Google Scholar]
- 15. B. SHORE, Operations Management, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, 1973, pp. 461-463. [Google Scholar]
- 16. R. L. VAN HORN, Empirical Studies of Management Information Systems, Data Base, Vol. 5, Winter 1973, pp. 172-180. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.