Volume 14, Number 3, 1980
|Page(s)||249 - 255|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. E. BARLOW and L. C. HUNTER, Optimum Preventive Maintenance Policies, Opérations Res., Vol. 8, 1960, pp. 90-100. [MR: 127433] [Zbl: 0095.34304]
- 2. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Math. Theory of Reliability, John Wiley and Sons. Inc., 1965. [MR: 195566]
- 3. J. J. COLEMAN and I. J. ABRAMS, Mathematical Model for Operational Readness, Opérations Res., Vol. 10, 1962, pp. 126-133. [Zbl: 0114.11901]
- 4. C. W. HOLLAND and R. A. MCLEAN, Applications of Replacement Theory, A.I.I.E. Trans., Vol.7, 1975, pp. 42-47.
- 5. T. NAKAGAWA, Optimum Preventive Maintenance Policies for Repairable Systems, I.E.E.E.Trans. Reliability, Vol. R-26, 1977, pp. 168-173. [Zbl: 0368.90078]
- 6. T. NAKAGAWA, Optimum Policies When Preventive Maintenance is Imperfect, I.E.E.E. Trans. Reliability, Vol. R-28, 1979, pp. 331-332. [Zbl: 0426.90040]
- 7. G. H. WEISS, A Problem in Equipment Maintenance, Management Science, Vol. 8, 1962, pp. 266-277. [MR: 149954] [Zbl: 0995.90525]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.