Volume 14, Number 3, 1980
|Page(s)||257 - 263|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, Wiley, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302] [Google Scholar]
- 2. N. KAIO and S. OSAKI, Optimum Ordering Policies When Order Costs Depend on Time, R.A.I.R.O., Série Verte, Vol. 12, 1978, pp. 93-99. [EuDML: 104684] [MR: 484337] [Zbl: 0379.90049] [Google Scholar]
- 3. T. NAKAGAWA and S. OSAKI, Discrete Time Age Replacement Policies, Operational Res. Q., Vol. 28, 1977, pp. 881-885. [Zbl: 0365.90068] [Google Scholar]
- 4. S. M. ROSS, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Holden-Day, San Francisco, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101] [Google Scholar]
- 5. G. H. WEISS, On Certain Redundant Systems which Operates at Discrete Times, Technometrics, Vol. 4, 1962, pp. 69-74. [MR: 139487] [Zbl: 0103.11703] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.