Volume 16, Number 1, 1982
|Page(s)||21 - 31|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. D. W. BELCHER, and T. J. ATCHINSON, Equity Theory and Compensation Policy, Personnel Administration, Vol. 33, July-August, 1975, pp. 25-29.
- 2. A. W. CHARLES, Theory Y Compensation, Personnel Journal, Vol. 52, January, 1973, pp. 12-18.
- 3. A. CHARNES, W. W. COOPER and J. R. NIEHAUS, Dynamic Multiattribute Models for Mixed Manpower System, Naval Research Logistics Quarterly, Vol. 22, June, 1975, pp. 205-220.
- 4. H. J. CHRUDER, and A. W. SHERMAN Jr., Personnel Management, 5th ed., South-Western Publishing Co., Cincinnati, Ohio, 1976.
- 5. G. S. CRYSTAL, Financial Motivation for Executives, American Management Association, New York, 1970.
- 6. R. H. FINN, and S. M. LEE, Salary Equity: Its Determination Analysis and Correlates, Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol. 56, August, 1972, pp. 292-298.
- 7. H. FOX, Top Executive Compensation, National Industrial Conference Board, New York, 1972.
- 8. D. A. GOODMAN, A Goal Programming Approach to Aggregate Planning of Production and Work Force, Management Science, Vol. 20, August, 1974, PP. 1569-1575. [Zbl: 0303.90023]
- 9. R. K. GOODMAN, J. H. WAKELEY and R. H. RUH, What Employees Think of the Scanlon Plan, Personnel, Vol. 49, September-October, 1972, pp. 20-27.
- 10. J. P. IGNIZIO, Goal Programming and Extensions, D. C. Heath and Company, Lexington, Mass., 1976.
- 11. H. D. JAMES, Issues in Job Evaluation: The Union View, Personnel Journal, Vol. 51, September, 1972, pp. 670-678.
- 12. H. KAHOLOS and D. A. GRAY, Quantitative Model for Manpower Decision Making, Omega, Vol. 4, December 1976, pp. 685-697.
- 13. S. M. KASSEM, The Salary Compression Problem, Personnel Journal, Vol. 50, April, 1971, pp. 313-317.
- 14. S. M. LEE, Goal Programming for Decision Analysis, Auerbach Publishers, Inc., Philadelphia, 1972. [Zbl: 0939.90016]
- 15. S. M. LEE, and E. R. CLAYTON, A Goal Programming Model for Academic Resource Allocation, Management Science, Vol. 18, April, 1972, pp. 395-408. [Zbl: 0232.90064]
- 16. W. G. LEWELLEN, and H. P. LANSER, Executive Pay Preferences, Harvard Business Review, Vol. 51, September-October 1973, pp. 113-119.
- 17. W. L. PRICE and W. G. PISKOR, The Application of Goal Programming to Manpower Planning, Information, Vol. 10, October 1972, pp. 221-231.
- 18. R. G. SCHROEDER, Resource Planning in University Management by Goal Programming, Operations Research, Vol. 22, July-August 1974, pp. 700-710. [MR: 434358] [Zbl: 0282.90049]
- 19. D. WEEKS, Incentive Plan for Salesmen, National Industrial Conference Board, New York, 1970.
- 20. P. F. WERNIMONT and S. FITZPATRICK, The Meaning of Money, J. Appl. Psychology, Vol. 56, June 1972, pp. 220-228.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.