Volume 16, Number 1, 1982
|Page(s)||33 - 43|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. C. GEARY, The Frequency Distribution of the Quotient of Two Normal Variables, Royal Statistics Society Journal, Vol. 93, 1930, pp. 442-446. [Zbl: 56.1094.01] [JFM: 56.1094.01] [Google Scholar]
- 2. J. C. HAYYA and W. L. FERRARA, On Normal Approximations of the Frequency Functions of Standard Forms Where the Main Variables are Normally Distributed, Management Science, Vol. 19, No. 2, October 1972, pp. 173-186. [Google Scholar]
- 3. J. HAYYA, D. ARMSTRONG and N. GRESSIS, A Note on the Ratio of Two Normally Distributed Variables, Management Science, Vol. 21, No. 11, July 1975, pp. 1338-1341. [Zbl: 0309.62011] [Google Scholar]
- 4. U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Value of New Construction Put in Place, 1947 to 1974, C30-74S, issued December 1975. [Google Scholar]
- 5. U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of the Census, Construction Reports: Price Index of New One-Family Houses Sold, Second Quarter 1976, C27-76-Q2, issued September 1976. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.