Volume 17, Number 1, 1983
|Page(s)||1 - 13|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. C. ALDRICH and Th. E. MORTON, Optimal Funding Paths for a Class of "Risky R and D Projects", Management Science, Vol. 21, (5), January 1975, pp.491-500. [MR: 408845] [Zbl: 0308.90006]
- 2. Th. S. FERGUSON, Mathematical Statistics: A Decision Theoretic Approach, A Series of Monographs and Textbooks, Academic Press, 1967. [MR: 215390] [Zbl: 0153.47602]
- 3. P. FREEMAN and A. E. GEAR, A Probabilistic Objective Function from R and D Portfolio Selection, Operations Research Quarterly, Vol. 22, (3), September 1971, pp. 253-265. [Zbl: 0224.90074]
- 4. GUNDERSON, S. HARVEY, G. MORRIS and H. E. THOMPSON, Stochastic Programming with Resource: A Modification from an Application Viewpoint, Journal of the Operational Research Society, Vol. 29,(8), August 1978, pp.769-778. [Zbl: 0381.90083]
- 5. M. I. KAMIEN and N. L. SCHWARTZ, Expenditure Patterns for Risky R and D Projects, Journal of Applied Probability, Vol. VIII, (1), March 1971, pp.60-72. [MR: 282641] [Zbl: 0219.90003]
- 6. M. L. KAMIEN and N. L. SCHWARTZ, Timing of Innovation under Rivalry, Econometrica, Vol. 40, (1), January 1972, pp.43-60. [Zbl: 0258.90005]
- 7. R. E. LUCAS, Optimal Management of a Research and Development Project, Management Science, Vol. VII, (1), July, 1971, pp.679-697. [MR: 307687] [Zbl: 0238.90014]
- 8. A. MADANSKY, Inequalities for Stochastic Linear Programming Problem, Management Science, Vol. 6, 1960, pp. 197-204. [MR: 110581] [Zbl: 0995.90601]
- 9. E. MANSFIELD and S. WAGNER, Organization and Strategic Factors Associated with Probabilities of Success in Industrial R and D, The Journal of Business, The Graduate School of Business of the University of Chicago, Vol. 48, (2), April, 1975, pp. 179-198.
- 10. Th. A. MARSCHAK, Toward a Normative Theory of Development, in Th. A. MARSCHAK, Th. K. Jr. GLENNAN and R. SUMMERS, Eds., Strategy for R and D: Studies in the Microeconomics of Development, NewYork, Springer-Verlag, 1967.
- 11. A. MEHREZ, An Analysis of Uncertain Risky R and D/I Decision, doctoral dissertation, Johns Hopkins University, 1978.
- 12. F. M. SHERER, Research and Development Resource Allocation Under Rivalry, Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 81, (3), August 1967, pp. 359-395.
- 13. D. W. WALKUP and R. J. B. WETS, Stochastic Programs with Resource, Si Journa of Applied Mathematics, Vol. 15, 1967, pp. 1299-1314. [MR: 233589] [Zbl: 0203.21806]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.