Volume 17, Number 4, 1983
|Page(s)||391 - 398|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. D. G. KENDALL, Stochastic Processes Occurring in the Theory of Queues and their Analysis by the Method of Imbedded Markov Chain, Ann. Math. Statist., Vol. 24, 1953, pp. 338-354. [MR: 56231] [Zbl: 0051.10505]
- 2. T. L. SAATY, Elements of Queueing Theory with Applications, McGraw Hill Book Co. Inc. New York, 1961. [MR: 133176] [Zbl: 0100.34203]
- 3. J. ROMANI, A Queueing Model with Variable Number of Channels, Trabajos de Estadistica, Vol. 8, No. 3, 1957, pp. 175-189. [MR: 90935] [Zbl: 0080.12302]
- 4. Jr. R. CECIL PHILLIPS, A Variable Channels Queueing Model with Limited Number of Channels, Thesis, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1960.
- 5. K. MURARI, Some C-Additional Service Channels Limited Space Queueing Problems, Zamm., Vol. 51, 1971, pp. 157-162. [MR: 286194] [Zbl: 0234.60122]
- 6. V. P. SINGH, Queue Dependent Servers, J. Eng. Math., Vol. 7, No. 2, 1973, pp. 123-126. [MR: 373059] [Zbl: 0264.60076]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.