Volume 18, Number 4, 1984
|Page(s)||415 - 421|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. A. V. AHO, M. R. GAREY and J. D. ULLMAN, The Transitive Reduction of a Directed Graph, S.I.A.M. J. Comp., Vol. 1, 1972, pp. 131-137. [MR: 306032] [Zbl: 0247.05128] [Google Scholar]
- 2. D. G. CANTOR and B. DIMSDALE, On Direction-Preserving Maps of Graphs, J. Comb. Th., Vol. 6, 1969, pp. 165-176. [MR: 237385] [Zbl: 0181.51902] [Google Scholar]
- 3. M. HAYES, The Role of Activity Precedence Relationships in Node-Oreinded Net-works, in: Project Planning by Network Analysis, Proc. of the Second International Congress, North-Holland Pub. Comp., Amsterdam, 1969, pp. 128-146. [Google Scholar]
- 4. M. S. KRISHNAMOORTHY and N. DEO, Complexity of the Minimum-Dummy-Activities Problem in a PERT Network, Networks, Vol. 9, 1979, pp. 189-194. [MR: 546996] [Zbl: 0414.68018] [Google Scholar]
- 5. M. MROZEK, Generalized Inverse of a Finite Graph, Fund. Informaticae, Vol. IV. 3, 1981, pp. 499-509. [MR: 678007] [Zbl: 0485.68053] [Google Scholar]
- 6. F. STERBOUL and D. WERTHEIMER, Comment construireun graphe PERT minimal, R.A.I.R.O. Rech. Op., Vol. 14, No. 1, 1980, pp. 85-98. [EuDML: 104778] [MR: 609477] [Zbl: 0477.90028] [Google Scholar]
- 7. M. M. SYSLO, Optimal Constructions of Event-Node Networks, R.A.I.R.O. Rech.Op., Vol. 15, No. 3, 1981, pp. 241-260. [EuDML: 104788] [MR: 637195] [Zbl: 0464.90078] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.