Volume 20, Number 2, 1986
|Page(s)||115 - 122|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. D. BLACK, The Theory of Committees and Elections, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 1958. [Zbl: 0091.15706]
- 2. P. K. BOGART, Preference Structures I: Distances Between Transitive Preference Relations, J. Math. Sociology, Vol. 3, 1973, pp. 49-67. [MR: 395936] [Zbl: 0303.92013]
- 3. K. P. BOGART, Preference Structures II: Distances Between Asymmetric Relations, S.I.A.M. J. Appl. Math., Vol. 29, No. 2, 1975, pp. 254-262. [MR: 395937] [Zbl: 0326.92018]
- 4. O. A. DAVIS, M. H. DEGROOT and M. J. HINICH, Social Preference Orderings and Majority Rule, Econometrica, Vol. 40, No. 1, 1972, pp. 147-157. [MR: 392038] [Zbl: 0261.90006]
- 5. J. G KEMENY and L. J SNELL, Preference Ranking: An Axiomatic Approach, in Mathematical Models in the Social Sciences, Ginn, New York, 1962, pp. 9-23. [MR: 140375]
- 6. R. D. LUCE and P. SUPPES, Preference, Utility, and Subjective Probability, Chapter 19, in The Handbook of Mathematical Psychology, Vol. III, R. D. LUCE, éd., John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1965.
- 7. W. R. RIKER, Volting and Summation of Preferences: An Interpretive Bibliographical Review of Selected Developments During the Last Decade, Amer. Political Sc. Rev., Vol. 5, 1961, pp. 900-911.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.