Volume 22, Number 4, 1988
|Page(s)||347 - 361|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. MIFFLIN, A Feasible Descent Algorithm for Linearly Constrained Least Squares Problems, Nonsmooth Optimization, C. LEMARECHAL and R. MIFFLIN Eds, Pergamon Press, 1978. [MR: 537896] [Zbl: 0404.90068]
- 2. P. WOLFE, Finding the Nearest Point in a Polytope, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 11, 1976, pp. 128-149. [MR: 452683] [Zbl: 0352.90046]
- 3. P. D'ALESSANDRO, Optimal Smoothings, Proceedings of the 7th Symposium uber Operations research, St. Gallen, Aug. 1982, Athenaum Printers Konigstein, Germany. [Zbl: 0511.62098]
- 4. P. D'ALESSANDRO and E. DE LUCA, A new Technique of Seasonal Adjustement with an Application to an Epidemiology Data, Report No. 12-82, Institute of Electrical Engineering, University of L'Aquila, Oct. 1982.
- 5. RICHARD B. HOLMES, A Course on Optimization and Best Aproximation, Springer Verlag, 1972. [MR: 420367] [Zbl: 0235.41016]
- 6. J. L. KELLEY and I. NAMIOKA et al., Linear Topological Spaces, Springer Verlag, 1963. [MR: 166578] [Zbl: 0318.46001]
- 7. R. T. ROCKAFELLAR, Convex Analysis, Princeton, 1982. [Zbl: 0193.18401]
- 8. H. H. SCHAEFER, Topological Vector Spaces, Springer Verlag, 1971. [MR: 342978] [Zbl: 0435.46003]
- 9. P. D'ALESSANDRO, Finite Convergence Method to Solve Certain Projection Problems, Report No. 2-81, Feb. 81, Istituto di Elettrotecnica, Università dell'Aquila.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.