Volume 24, Number 3, 1990
|Page(s)||245 - 253|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. BELLMAN, Dynamic Programming Treatment of The Traveling Salesman Problem, J.A.C.M., 1962, 9, pp. 61-63. [MR: 135702] [Zbl: 0106.14102]
- 2. R. BELLMAN, Dynamic Programming, Princeton University, New-Jersey, 1965. [MR: 90477] [Zbl: 0077.13605]
- 3. C. BERGE, Graphs and Hypergraphs, North Holland, Amsterdam, 1973. [MR: 357172] [Zbl: 0254.05101]
- 4. E. BONOMI and J. L. LUTTON, The N-city Traveling Salesman Problem: "Statistical Mechanics and Metropolis Algorithm", S.I.A.M. rev., 1984, 26, n° 4. [MR: 765672] [Zbl: 0551.90095]
- 5. J. CARLIER and P. VILLON, A Well Solved Case of the Traveling Salesman Problem, Research Report, Université de Technologie de Compiègne, 8, July 1987.
- 6. J. EDMONDS and E. L. JOHNSON, Matching, Euler Tours and the Chinese Postman, Math. Program., 1973, 5, pp. 88-124. [MR: 321801] [Zbl: 0281.90073]
- 7. E. L. LAWLER, J. K. LENSTRA, A. H. G. RINNOOY KAN, and D. B. SHMOYS, The Traveling Salesman Problem, Wiley, Chichester, 1985. [MR: 811467] [Zbl: 0562.00014]
- 8. S. LIN and B. W. KERNINGHAN, An Effective Heuristic Algorithm for the Traveling Salesman Problem, Oper. Res., 1973, 21, pp. 498-516. [MR: 359742] [Zbl: 0256.90038]
- 9. M. W. PADBERG and S. HONG, On the Symmetric Traveling Salesman Problem: a Computational Study, Math. Program. Stud., 1980, 12, pp. 78-107. [MR: 571856] [Zbl: 0435.90071]
- 10. M. W. PADBERG and G. RINALDI, Optimization of a 532-city Symmetric Traveling Salesman Problem, A.F.C.E.T. Combinatorial group 20th anniversary, A.F.C.E.T. Publisher, 1986. [Zbl: 0618.90082]
- 11. H. D. RATLIFF and A. S. ROSENTHAL, Order Picking in a Rectangular Warehouse: a Solvable Case of the Traveling Salesman Problem, Oper. Res., 1983, 31, pp. 507-521. [Zbl: 0523.90060]
- 12. J. FONLUPT and A. NACHEF, Dynamic Programming and the Graphical Traveling Salesman Problem. Research report, ARTEMIS Laboratory, Grenoble, 1989. [Zbl: 0795.68174]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.