Volume 25, Number 1, 1991
|Page(s)||87 - 95|
|Published online||07 February 2017|
- 1. T. CAVALIER and H. SHERALI, Sequential Location-Allocation Problems on Chains and Trees with Probabilistic Link Demands, Mathematical Programming, 1985, 32, pp. 249-277. [MR: 796426] [Zbl: 0569.90019] [Google Scholar]
- 2. D. ERLENKOTTER, A Comparative Study of Approaches to Dynamic Location Problems, European Journal of Operational Research, 1981, 6, pp. 133-143. [MR: 626429] [Zbl: 0451.90038] [Google Scholar]
- 3. A. J. GOLDMAN, Optimal Locations for Centers in a Network, Transportation Science, 1969 , 4, pp. 352-360. [MR: 255300] [Google Scholar]
- 4. S. L. HAKIMI, Optimum Locations of Switching Centers and the Absolute Centers and Médians of a Graph, Operations Research, 1964 , 12, pp. 450-459. [Zbl: 0123.00305] [Google Scholar]
- 5. S. L. HAKIMI, Optimum Distribution of Switching Centers in a Communication Network and some Related Graph Theoretic Problems, Operations Research, 1965, 13, pp. 462-475. [MR: 186497] [Zbl: 0135.20501] [Google Scholar]
- 6. S. L. HAKIMI and S. W. MAHESWARI, Optimum Locations of Centers in Networks, Operations Research, 1972, 20, pp. 967-973. [MR: 343872] [Zbl: 0249.90019] [Google Scholar]
- 7. P. HANSEN and M. LABBÉ, The Continuous p-Median of a Network, Networks, 1989, 19, pp.595-606. [MR: 1006194] [Zbl: 0675.90026] [Google Scholar]
- 8. J. LEVY, An extended Theorem for Location on a Network, Operational Research Quarterly, 1967 , 18, pp. 433-442. [MR: 294049] [Zbl: 0152.38301] [Google Scholar]
- 9. E. MINIEKA, The Centers and Médians of a Graph, Operations Research, 1977, 25, pp. 641-650. [MR: 524906] [Zbl: 0383.90046] [Google Scholar]
- 10. E. MINIEKA, Conditional Centers and Medians of a Graph, Networks, 1977, pp. 265-272. [MR: 584890] [Zbl: 0383.90046] [Google Scholar]
- 11. P. B. MIRCHANDANI and A. R. ODONI, Locations of Medians on Stochastic Networks Transportation Science, 1979, 13, pp. 85-97. [MR: 560825] [Google Scholar]
- 12. B. C. TANSEL, R. L. FRANCIS and T. J. LOWE, Location on Networks: a Survey. Part I: the p-Center and p-Median Problems, Management Science, 1983, 29, pp. 482-497. [MR: 704593] [Zbl: 0513.90022] [Google Scholar]
- 13. T. J. VAN ROY and D. ERLENKOTTER, A Dual-Based Procedure for Dynamic Facility Location, Management Science, 1982, 28, pp. 1091-1105. [Zbl: 0495.90033] [Google Scholar]
- 14. R. E. WENDELL and A. P. HURTER Jr., Optimal Locations on a Network, Transportation Science, 1973, 7, pp. 18-33. [MR: 366372] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.