Volume 25, Number 1, 1991
|Page(s)||97 - 107|
|Published online||07 February 2017|
- 1. L. COOPER, Heuristic Methods for location-allocation problems, S.I.A.M. Review, 1964, 6, pp. 37-52. [MR: 160664] [Zbl: 0956.90014]
- 2. M. E. DYER and A. M. FRIEZE, A Simple Heuristic for the p-Centre Problem, Operations Research Letters, 1985, 3, N. 3, pp. 285-288. [MR: 797340] [Zbl: 0556.90019]
- 3. S. L. HAKIMI, Optimal Location of Switching Centres and the Absolute Centres and Medians of a Graph, Oper. Res., 1964, 12, pp. 450-459. [Zbl: 0123.00305]
- 4. J. A. HARTIGAN, Clustering Algorithms, John Wiley, New York, 1975. [MR: 405726] [Zbl: 0372.62040]
- 5. P. HANSEN, D. PEETERS and J. F. THISSE, Public Facility Location Models: A Selective Survey, in Thisse and Zoller, 1983.
- 6. A. P. HURTER and J. S. MARTINICH, Facility Location and the Theory of Production, Kluwer Acad. Pub., N.Y., 1989.
- 7. A. A. KUEHN and M. J. HAMBURGER, A Heuristic Program for Locating Warehouses, Management Science, 1963, 9, pp. 643-666.
- 8. R. F. LOVE, J. G. MORRIS and G. O. WESOLOWSKY, Facilities Location. Models and Methods, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1988. [MR: 1016608] [Zbl: 0685.90036]
- 9. J. MORENO, C. RODRIGUEZ, N. JIMENEZ and R. RAMOS, Computational Studies on Heuristics for the p-Center Problem. III Meeting of the E.W.G. on Location Analysis, 1988, Sevilla, Spain.
- 10. J. F. THISSE and H. G. ZOLLER eds., Location Analysis of Public Facilities, North-Holland, 1983.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.