Volume 26, Number 1, 1992
|Page(s)||31 - 40|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. M. L. BALINSKI and H. P. YOUNG, The Quota Method of Apportionment, Amer. Math. Monthly, 1975, 82, pp. 701-730. [MR: 504067] [Zbl: 0316.90021] [Google Scholar]
- 2. M. L. BALINSKI and H. P. YOUNG, Fair Representation, New Haven and London, Yale University, Press, 1982. [MR: 649246] [Google Scholar]
- 3. G. BIRKHOFF, House monotone apportionment schemes, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 1976, 73, pp. 684-686. [MR: 403731] [Zbl: 0322.90075] [Google Scholar]
- 4. P. C. FISHBURN and S. J. BRAMS, Paradoxes of Preferntial Voting, Math. Mag., 1983, 56, pp. 207-214. [MR: 1572476] [Zbl: 0521.90006] [Google Scholar]
- 5. E. V. HUNTINGTON, The Apportionment of Representatives in Congress, Trans. Am. Math. Soc. 1968, 80, pp. 85-110. [Zbl: 54.0543.04] [MR: 1501423] [JFM: 54.0543.04] [Google Scholar]
- 6. J. W. STILL, Class of New Methods for Congressional Apportionment, S.I.A.M. J. Appl. Math., 1979, 37, pp. 401-418. [MR: 543959] [Zbl: 0416.90039] [Google Scholar]
- 7. D. R. WOODALL, How Proportional is Proportional Representation, Math. Intelligencer, 1986, 8, pp. 36-46. [MR: 858297] [Zbl: 0618.92021] [Google Scholar]
- 8. H. P. YOUNG, Fair Allocation, Procceding of Symposia in Applied Mathematics, 33, AMS Providence, Rhode Island, 1985. [MR: 814330] [Zbl: 0567.00014] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.