Volume 26, Number 1, 1992
|Page(s)||99 - 111|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- GROSS, DONALD, HARRIS, and M. CARL, Fundamentals of Queueing Theory, 2nd Ed., Wiley, New York, 1985. [Zbl: 0658.60122] [MR: 910687]
- M. KRAKOWSKI, Conservation Methods in Queueing Theory, R.A.I.R.O. Rech. Opér., 7e année, 1973, 1, pp. 63-84. [EuDML: 104564] [MR: 331553] [Zbl: 0258.60069]
- M. KRAKOWSKI, Arrival and Departure Processes in Queues, R.A.I.R.O. Rech. Opér., 8e année, 1974, 1, pp. 45-56. [EuDML: 104585] [Zbl: 0276.60090]
- M. KRAKOWSKI, Omni-Transforms: Applications to Renewal Theory, University of Virginia, Report No. 525393/SE84/103, September 1984.
- M. KRAKOWSKI, System Size in Some Variants of M/G/1, George Mason University, Technical Report 49/46/104, July 1986.
- M. KRAKOWSKI, M/G/1 Subject to an Initial Quorum of Customers, George Mason University, Technical Report 49146/105, November 1986.
- M. KRAKOWSKI, The Omni-Transform in the Renewal Model and in Single-Channel Queues, Ann. Oper. Res., 1987, 8, pp. 75-92.
- P. D. WELCH, On a Generalized M/G/1 Queueing Process in Which the First Customer of Each Busy Period Receives Exceptional Service, Oper. Res., 1964, 12, pp. 736. [MR: 176544] [Zbl: 0132.38404]
- R. W. WOLFF, Poisson Arrivals See Time Averages, Oper. Res., 1982, 30, pp. 223-230. [MR: 653251] [Zbl: 0489.60096]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.