Volume 27, Number 4, 1993
|Page(s)||427 - 438|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, Wiley, New York, 1965 [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302]
- 2. D. N. P. MURTHY and D. G. NGUYEN, Study of two component system with failure interaction, Naval Res. Logist. Quart., 1985, 32, pp. 239-248. [MR: 785094] [Zbl: 0586.62158]
- 3. D. N. P. MURTHY and R. T. CASEY, Optimal policy for a two component system with shock type failure interaction, Proc. of the 8th National Conference of Australian Operations Res. Soc, Melbourne, 1987, 8, pp. 161-172.
- 4. T. NAKAGAWA, A summary of discrete replacement policies, European J . of Operational Res., 1984, 17, pp. 382-392. [MR: 763572] [Zbl: 0541.90046]
- 5. T. NAKAGAWA and M. KOWADA, Analysis of a system with minimal repair and its application to replacement policy, European J. of Operational Res., 1983, 12, pp. 176-182. [Zbl: 0499.90034]
- 6. K. W. PULLEN and M. U. THOMAS, Evaluation of opportunistic replacement policy for a two unit System, IEEE Trans. Reliability, 1986, R-35, pp. 320-324. [Zbl: 0607.90037]
- 7. R. RADNER and D. W. JORGENSEN, Opportunistic replacement of a single part in the presence of several monitored parts, Management Science, 1963, 10, pp. 70-84.
- 8. M. SHAKED and J. G. SHANTOKUMAR, Reliability and Maintainability, in Stochastic Models, D. P. HEYMAN and M. J. SOBEL Eds., 1990, North Holland, Amsterdam. [MR: 1100760] [Zbl: 0776.62078]
- 9. S. YAMADA and S. OSAKI, Optimum replacement policies for a System composed of components, IEEE Trans. Reliability, 1981, R-30, pp. 278-283 [Zbl: 0461.90035]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.