Volume 28, Number 4, 1994
|Page(s)||399 - 412|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. H. C. LAI C. P. Ho, Duality theorem of nondifferentiable convex multiobjective programming, Journal of optimization Theory and Applications (JOTA), 1986, 50, n° 3, pp. 407-420. [MR: 858247] [Zbl: 0577.90077] [Google Scholar]
- 2. P.-J. LAURENT, Approximation et Optimisation, Hermann, Paris, 1972. [MR: 467080] [Zbl: 0238.90058] [Google Scholar]
- 3. D. T. Luc, On duality theory in multiobjective programming, JOTA, 1984, 43, n° 4, pp. 557-582, August. [MR: 759616] [Zbl: 0517.90076] [Google Scholar]
- 4. P. KANNIAPPAN, Necessary conditions for optimality of nondifferentiable convex multiobjective programming, JOTA, 1983, 40, n° 2, pp. 167-174. [MR: 703314] [Zbl: 0488.49007] [Google Scholar]
- 5. O. L. MANGASARIAN, Nonlinear programming, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, 1969. [MR: 252038] [Zbl: 0194.20201] [Google Scholar]
- 6. H. NAKAYAMA, Geometric consideration of duality in vector optimization, JOTA, 1985, 44, n° 4, pp. 625-655, December. [MR: 777817] [Zbl: 0534.90079] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.