Volume 28, Number 4, 1994
|Page(s)||389 - 398|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. J. W. YOUNG, A first order approximation to the optimum checkpoint interval, Comm. ACM, 17, 1974, p. 530-531. [Zbl: 0294.68008] [Google Scholar]
- 2. K. M. CHANDY, J. C. BROWNE, C. W. DISSLY and W. R. UHRIG, Analytic models for rollback and recovery strategies in data base Systems, IEEE Trans. Software Eng. SE-1, 1975, p. 100-110. [Google Scholar]
- 3. E. GELENBE, On the optimum checkpoint interval, J. ACM, 26, 1979, p. 259-270. [MR: 528031] [Zbl: 0395.68024] [Google Scholar]
- 4. E. REUTER, Performance analysis of recovery techniques, ACM Trans. Database Syst., 9, 1984, p. 526-559. [Google Scholar]
- 5. S. TOUEG and Ö. BABAOGLU, On the optimum checkpoint selection problem, SIAM J. Comput., 13, 1984, p. 630-649. [MR: 749711] [Zbl: 0543.68013] [Google Scholar]
- 6. S. M. Ross, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Holden-Day, San Francisco, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101] [Google Scholar]
- 7. R. SCHAEFFER, Optimum age replacement policies with an increasing cost factor, Technometrics, 13, 1971, p. 139-144. [Zbl: 0215.26106] [Google Scholar]
- 8. R. CLÉROUX and M. HANSCOM, Age replacement with adjustment and depreciation costs and interest charges, Technometrics, 16, 1974, p. 235-239. [MR: 341791] [Zbl: 0281.90038] [Google Scholar]
- 9. A. RAN and S. I. ROSENLUND, Age replacement with discounting for a continuous maintenance cost model, Technometrics, 18, 1976, p. 459-465. [MR: 433780] [Zbl: 0356.62077] [Google Scholar]
- 10. H. SANDOH, N. KAIO and H. KAWAI, On optimal backup policies for hard computer disks, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 37, 1992, p. 29-32. [Google Scholar]
- 11. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, Wiley, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302] [Google Scholar]
- 12. H. SANDOH and H. KAWAI, An optimal backup policy considering jobs for a hard disk, Electronics & Communications in Japan: Part 3, 74, 1991, p. 82-86. [Zbl: 0825.68239] [Google Scholar]
- 13. H. SANDOH and H. KAWAI, An economical 1/N backup strategy for data floppy disks, Proc. of the Australia-Japan Workshop on Stochastic Models in Engineering, Technology and Management, S. Osaki and D. N. P. Murthy, eds. World Scientific, 1993, p. 524-530. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.