Volume 28, Number 4, 1994
|Page(s)||389 - 398|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. J. W. YOUNG, A first order approximation to the optimum checkpoint interval, Comm. ACM, 17, 1974, p. 530-531. [Zbl: 0294.68008]
- 2. K. M. CHANDY, J. C. BROWNE, C. W. DISSLY and W. R. UHRIG, Analytic models for rollback and recovery strategies in data base Systems, IEEE Trans. Software Eng. SE-1, 1975, p. 100-110.
- 3. E. GELENBE, On the optimum checkpoint interval, J. ACM, 26, 1979, p. 259-270. [MR: 528031] [Zbl: 0395.68024]
- 4. E. REUTER, Performance analysis of recovery techniques, ACM Trans. Database Syst., 9, 1984, p. 526-559.
- 5. S. TOUEG and Ö. BABAOGLU, On the optimum checkpoint selection problem, SIAM J. Comput., 13, 1984, p. 630-649. [MR: 749711] [Zbl: 0543.68013]
- 6. S. M. Ross, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Holden-Day, San Francisco, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101]
- 7. R. SCHAEFFER, Optimum age replacement policies with an increasing cost factor, Technometrics, 13, 1971, p. 139-144. [Zbl: 0215.26106]
- 8. R. CLÉROUX and M. HANSCOM, Age replacement with adjustment and depreciation costs and interest charges, Technometrics, 16, 1974, p. 235-239. [MR: 341791] [Zbl: 0281.90038]
- 9. A. RAN and S. I. ROSENLUND, Age replacement with discounting for a continuous maintenance cost model, Technometrics, 18, 1976, p. 459-465. [MR: 433780] [Zbl: 0356.62077]
- 10. H. SANDOH, N. KAIO and H. KAWAI, On optimal backup policies for hard computer disks, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 37, 1992, p. 29-32.
- 11. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, Wiley, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302]
- 12. H. SANDOH and H. KAWAI, An optimal backup policy considering jobs for a hard disk, Electronics & Communications in Japan: Part 3, 74, 1991, p. 82-86. [Zbl: 0825.68239]
- 13. H. SANDOH and H. KAWAI, An economical 1/N backup strategy for data floppy disks, Proc. of the Australia-Japan Workshop on Stochastic Models in Engineering, Technology and Management, S. Osaki and D. N. P. Murthy, eds. World Scientific, 1993, p. 524-530.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.