Volume 28, Number 4, 1994
|Page(s)||369 - 387|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. J. AUMANN, M. MASCHLER, The Bargaining Set for Cooperative Games, In: M. Dresher, L. S. Shapley and A. W. Tucker, Advances in Game Theory, Annals of Mathematics Studies, 1964, 52, Princeton, pp. 443-476. [MR: 176842] [Zbl: 0132.14003] [Google Scholar]
- 2. E. BENNETT, The Aspiration Approach to Predicting Coalition Formation and Payoff Distribution in Sidepayment Games, International Journal of Game Theory, 1983, 72, pp. 1-28. [MR: 706463] [Zbl: 0504.90093] [Google Scholar]
- 3. R. D. MCKELVEY, P. C. ORDESHOOK, M. D. WINER, The Competitive Solution for N-Person Games Without Transferable Utility, With An Application to Commitee Games, The American Political Science Review, 1978, 72, pp. 599-615. [Google Scholar]
- 4. P. C. ORDESHOOK, Game Theory and Political Theory, Cambridge University Press, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- 5. L. S. SHAPLEY, Cores of Convex Games, International Journal of Game Theory, 1971, 1, pp. 11-26. [MR: 311338] [Zbl: 0222.90054] [Google Scholar]
- 6. A. STEFANESCU, Competitive Solutions and Uniform Competitive Solutions for Cooperative Games. Social Science Working Paper 868. California Institute of Technology, 1993. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.