Volume 29, Number 1, 1995
|Page(s)||1 - 17|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. C. S. van DOBBEN de BRUYN, Cumulative Sum Tests: Theory and Practice, Griffin, London, 1968.
- 2. W. FELLER, The asymptotic distribution of the range of sums of independent random variables, Annals of Math. Stat., 1951, 22, pp. 427-432. [MR: 42626] [Zbl: 0043.34201]
- 3. E. L. GRANT and.R. S. LEAVENWORTH, Statistical Quality Control, 6th ed., McGraw Hill, 1988. [Zbl: 0271.62129]
- 4. C. S. TAPIERO, The Management of Quality and Its Control, Chapman and Hall, London, 1994, Forthcoming.
- 5. P. VALLOIS, On the range process of a Bernoulli random walk, Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Applied Stochastic Models and Data Analysis, vol. II, Editors, J. JANSSEN and C. H. SKIADAS, World Scientific, pp. 1020-1031. [MR: 1439779]
- 6. G. B. WETHERHILL, Sampling Inspection and Quality Control, Chapman and Hall, London, 1977. [MR: 455248] [Zbl: 0357.62087]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.