Volume 29, Number 1, 1995
|Page(s)||19 - 33|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- C. D'ASPREMONT, J. J. GABSZEWICZ and J.-F. THISSE, On Hotelling's Stability in Competition, Econometrica, 1979, 47, pp. 1045-1050. [Zbl: 0411.90013]
- B. C. EATON and R. G. LIPSEY, The Principle of Minimum Differentiation Reconsidered: Some New Developments in theTheory of Spatial Competition Review of Economic Studies, 1975, 42, pp.27-49. [Zbl: 0294.90003]
- H. A. EISELT, A Hotelling Model with Differential Weights and Moving Costs, Belgian Journal of Operations Research, Statististics and Computer Sciences, 1990, 30, pp. 4-20. [Zbl: 0718.90019]
- H. A. EISELT, Hotelling's Duopoly on a Tree, Annals of Operations Research, 1992, 40, pp. 195-207. [MR: 1213046] [Zbl: 0787.90045]
- H. A. EISELT and J. BHADURY, Reachability of Locational Nash Equilibria, working paper # 93-023, Faeulty of Administration, University of New Brunswick, Fredericton, NB, Canada, 1993. [Zbl: 0903.90031]
- H. A. EISELT and G. LAPORTE, Location Equilibrium of Two Facilities on a Tree, Recherche opérationnelle/Opérations Research, 1991, 25, pp.5-18. [EuDML: 105002] [MR: 1110770] [Zbl: 0734.90048]
- T. L. FRIESZ, T. MILLER and R. L. TOBIN, Competitive Network Facility Location Models: a Survey, Papers of the Régional Science Association, 1988, 65, pp.47-57.
- J. J. GABSZEWICZ and J.-F. THISSE, Spatial Competition and the Location of Firms, Foundations of Pure and Applied Economics, 1986, 5, pp. 1-71. [Zbl: 0737.90013]
- D. GRAITSON, Spatial Competition à la Hotelling: a Selective Survey, Journal of lndustrial Economics, 1982, 31, pp.13-25.
- M. L. GREENHUT, G. NORMAN and C. H. HUNG, The Economics of Imperfect Competition: a Spatial Approach, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England, 1987. [MR: 894473]
- S. L. HAKIMI, Location with Spatial Interaction: Competitive Location and Games, in Francis R. L. Mirchandani P. P. (eds,), Discrete Location Theory, J. Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, 1990. [MR: 1066266] [Zbl: 0747.90057]
- H. HOTELLING, Stability in Competition, Economic Journal, 1929, 39, pp.41-57. [JFM: 54.0575.04]
- E. KOHLBERG and J.-F. MERTENS, On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria, Econometrica, 1986, 54, pp. 1003-1037. [MR: 859456] [Zbl: 0616.90103]
- G. H. KRAMER, A dynamical Model of Political Equilibrium, Journal of Economic Theory, 1977, 16, pp.310-334. [MR: 524414] [Zbl: 0404.90005]
- M. LABBÉ, D. PEETERS and J.-F. THISSE, Location on Networks, Discussion paper No. TI 93-134, Tinbergen Institute, Amsterdam-Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 1993. [MR: 1419999] [Zbl: 0862.90088]
- N. J. SCHOFIELD, Instability of Simple Dynamic Games, Review of Economic Studies, 1978, 45, pp.575-594. [MR: 552612] [Zbl: 0401.90005]
- C. A. TOVEY, The Instability of Instability, Technical Report NPSOR-91-15, Department of Operations Research, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA, 1991. [Zbl: 0696.90088]
- C. A. TOVEY, Dynamical Convergence of Majority Rules to ε-cores in Euclidean Spaces, Working paper, School of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, 1993.
- R. WILSON, Computing Simply Stable Equilibria, Econometrica, 1992, 60, pp. 1039-1070. [MR: 1180233] [Zbl: 0768.90097]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.