Volume 29, Number 1, 1995
|Page(s)||35 - 57|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. A. A. ALY and A. S. MARUCHECK, Generalized Weber Problem with Rectangular Regions, Journal of Operational Research Society, 1982, 33, pp. 983-989. [Zbl: 0492.90026]
- 2. M. BAZARAA and C. M. SHETTY, Nonlinear Programming: Theory and Algorithms, Wiley, 1979. [MR: 533477] [Zbl: 1140.90040]
- 3. R. G. BLAND, D. GOLDFARB and M. J. TODD, The ellipsoid method: A survey. Operations Research, 1981, 29, pp. 1039-1091. [MR: 641676] [Zbl: 0474.90056]
- 4. C. D. BENNETT and A. MIRAKHOR, Optimal Facility Location with respect to several Regions, Journal of Regional Science, 1974, 14, pp. 131-136.
- 5. Z. DREZNER, Bounds on the optimal Location to the Weber Problem Under Conditions of Uncertainty, Journal of Operational Research Society, 1979, 30, pp. 923-931. [MR: 549701] [Zbl: 0417.90093]
- 6. Z. DREZNER, Sensitivity Analysis of the Optimal Location of A Facility, Naval Research Logistic Quaterly, 1985, 32, pp. 209-224. [MR: 785092] [Zbl: 0578.90022]
- 7. Z. DREZNER, Location of Regional Facilities, Naval Research Logistic Quaterly, 1986, 33, pp. 523-529. [Zbl: 0593.90029]
- 8. Z. DREZNER and G. O. WESOLOSWKY, Optimal Location of a Demand Facility Relative to Area Demand, Naval Research Logistic Quaterly, 1980, 27, pp. 199-206. [MR: 574047] [Zbl: 0443.90028]
- 9. Z. DREZNER and G. O. WESOLOSWKY, Optimum Location Probabilities in the lp distance Weber Problem. Transportation Science, 1981, 75, pp. 85-97.
- 10. R. DURIER and C. MICHELOT, Geometrical Properties of the Fermat-Weber Problem, European Journal of Operational Research, 1985, 20, pp. 332-343. [MR: 800909] [Zbl: 0564.90013]
- 11. R. L. FRANCIS and J. WHITE, Facility Layout and Location, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1974.
- 12. M. GROTSCHEL, L. LOVASZ and A. SCHRIJVER, The Ellipsoid Method and Combinatorial Optimization, Springer-Verlag, 1986. [Zbl: 0492.90056]
- 13. A. D. IOFFE and V. L. LEVIN, Subdifferentials of Convex Functions, Trans. Moscow Math. Soc., 1972, 26, pp. 1-72. [MR: 372610] [Zbl: 0281.46039]
- 14. H. JUEL, Bounds in the Generalized Weber Problem Under Conditions of Uncertainty, Operational Research 1981, 29, pp. 1219-1227. [MR: 641683] [Zbl: 0474.90035]
- 15. D. KENDALL, Some Problems in the Theory of Queues, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, 1951, 13, pp. 151-153. [MR: 47944] [Zbl: 0045.07801]
- 16. T. KOSHIZUKA and O. KURITA, Approximate formulas of average distances associated with regions and their applications to Location Problems, Mathematical Programming, 1991, 52, pp. 99-123. [MR: 1111082] [Zbl: 0733.90042]
- 17. R. F. LOVE, A Computational Procedure for Optimally Locating a Facility respect to Several Rectangular Regions, Journal of Regional Science, 1972, 12, pp. 233-242.
- 18. A. S. MARUCHECK and A. A. ALY, An Efficient Algorithm for the Location-Allocation Problem with Rectangular Regions, Naval Research Logistic Quaterly, 1981, 28, pp. 309-323. [Zbl: 0462.90029]
- 19. C. MICHELOT, The Mathematics of Continuous Location, in Special holde VI Issue of Studies in Location Analysis, J. Karkazis and T. B. Boffey (eds.), University of the Aegean/University of Liverpool, 1993, pp. 59-83.
- 20. F. PLASTRIA, Continuous Location Anno, 1992, a Progress Report, in Special Isolde VI Issue of Studies in Location Analysis, J. Karkazis and T. B. Boffey (eds.), 1993, pp. 85-127.
- 21. R. T. ROCKAFELLAR, Convex Analysis, Princeton University Press, 1970. [MR: 274683] [Zbl: 0932.90001]
- 22. J. E. WARD and R. E. WENDELL, A new Norm for Measuring Distance which yields linear Location Problems, Operations Research, 1980, 28, pp. 836-844. [Zbl: 0443.90029]
- 23. J. E. WARD and R. E. WENDELL, Using block norms for location modelling, Operations Research, 1985, 33, pp. 1074-1090. [MR: 806920] [Zbl: 0582.90026]
- 24. R. E. WENDELL and A. P. HURTER, Location Theory, Dominance and Convexity, Operations Research, 1973, 21, pp. 314-320. [MR: 351409] [Zbl: 0265.90040]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.