Volume 29, Number 2, 1995
|Page(s)||179 - 194|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. J. ADAMS, E. BALAS and D. ZAWACK, The shifting bottleneck procedure for job shop scheduling, Management Science, 1988, 34, pp. 391-401. [MR: 938771] [Zbl: 0637.90051]
- 2. J. CARLIER, The one-machine sequencing problem, European Journal of Operational Research, 1982, 11, pp. 42-47. [MR: 671798] [Zbl: 0482.90045]
- 3. C. CHU, A Branch-And-Bound algorithm to minimize Total Tardiness with Different Release Dates, Naval Research Logistics, 1992, 39, pp. 265-283. [MR: 1178859] [Zbl: 0762.90035]
- 4. F. DELLA CROCE, G. MENGA, R. TADEI, M. CAVALOTTO and L. PETRI, Cellular control of manufacturing Systems, European Journal of Operational Research, 1993, 69, pp. 498-509. [Zbl: 0784.90034]
- 5. F. DELLA CROCE, R. TADEI and G. VOLTA, A genetic algorithm for the job shop problem, to appear on Computers and Operations Research, 1994, 8. [Zbl: 0816.90081]
- 6. M. DELL'AMICO and M. TRUBIAN, Applying tabu search to the job shop scheduling problem, Annals of Operations Research, 1993, 41, pp. 231-252. [Zbl: 0771.90056]
- 7. E. FALKENAUER and S. BOUFFOIX, A Genetic Algorithm for Job Shop, Proceedings of the 1991 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 1991, pp. 824-829.
- 8. T. D. FRY, R. D. ARMSTRONG and J. H BLACKSTONE, Minimizing Weighted Absolute Deviation in Single Machine Scheduling, IIE Transactions, 1987, 4, vol. 19, pp. 445-450.
- 9. M. R. GAREY and D. S. JOHNSON, Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness, Freeman, SanFrancisco, 1979. [MR: 519066] [Zbl: 0411.68039]
- 10. M. R. GAREY, R. E. TARJAN and G. T. WILFGONG, One-processor scheduling with symmetric earliness and tardiness penalties, Mathematics of Operations Research, 1988, 13, pp. 330-348. [MR: 942622] [Zbl: 0671.90033]
- 11. F. GLOVER, Tabu Search, Part I, Orsa Journal on Computing, 1989, 1, 3, pp. 190-206. [Zbl: 0753.90054]
- 12. F. GLOVER, Tabu Search, Part II, Orsa Journal on Computing, 1990, 2, 1, pp. 4-32. [Zbl: 0771.90084]
- 13. D. J. HORROMT, P. B LUH and K. R. PATTIPATI, A practical approach to job shop scheduling problems, IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, 1993, 1, vol 9, pp. 1-13.
- 14. S. LAWRENCE, Resource constrained project scheduling: an experimental investigation of heuristic scheduling techniques, GSIA Carnegie Mellon University, 1984.
- 15. S. R. LAWRENCE and T. E. MORTON, Resource-constrained Multi-project Scheduling with Tardy Costs: Comparing Myopic, Bottleneck and Resource Pricing heuristics, European Journal of Operational Research, 1993, 2, vol. 64, pp. 168-187. [Zbl: 0769.90050]
- 16. M. MINOUX, Mathematical Programming: Theory and Algorithms, Wiley & Sons, 1986. [MR: 868279] [Zbl: 0602.90090]
- 17. T. E. MORTON, S. KEKRE, S. R. LAWRENCE and S. RAJAGOPALAN, SCHED-STAR: A Price Based Shop Scheduling Module, Journal of Manufacturing and Operations Management, 1988, 1, pp. 131-181.
- 18. T. E. MORTON and D. W. PENTICO, Heuristic Scheduling Systems, Wiley & Sons, 1993.
- 19. R. NAKANO and T. YAMADA, Conventional Genetic Algorithm for Job Shop Problems, Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Genetic Algorithms, San Diego, California, July 13-16, 1991, pp. 474-479.
- 20. E. NOWICKI and C. SMUTNICKI, A fast Taboo Search algorithm for the Job Shop Problem, Internal Report, Polytechnic Institute of Wroclaw, Poland, 1993. [Zbl: 0880.90079]
- 21. S. S. PANWALKER and W. ISKANDER, A Survey of scheduling rules, Operations Research, 1977, 25, pp. 45-61. [MR: 443969] [Zbl: 0369.90054]
- 22. D. A. PIERRE and M. J. LOWE, Mathematical Programming via Augmented Lagrangians, Addison-Wesley, 1975. [Zbl: 0347.90048]
- 23. B. ROY and B. SUSSMANN, Les Problèmes d'Ordonnancement avec Constraintes disjonctives, Note DS n. 9 bis, 1964, SEMA, Montrouge.
- 24. P. J. M. VAN LAARHOVEN, E. H. L. AARTS and J. K. LENSTRA, Job Shop Scheduling by Simulated Annealing, Operations Research, 1992, 40, pp.113-125. [MR: 1152731] [Zbl: 0751.90039]
- 25. F. WERNER and A. WINKLER, Insertion Techniques for the heuristic solution of the Job Shop Problem, Internal Report, Technical University Otto von Guericke, Magdeburg, Germany, 1992. [Zbl: 0833.90073]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.