Volume 29, Number 3, 1995Special Issue on Complexity and Industrial Systems
|Page(s)||285 - 298|
|Published online||07 February 2017|
- 1. C.W. HULL, The Future of Megaprojects, International Public Works Review, 1991, Vol. 1, n° 4, pp. 12-24. [Google Scholar]
- 2. KD CONSULTANTS, Construction. A challenge for the European Industry, Commission of the European Community, Directorate-General for Science, Research and Development, DGXII, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- 3. S. CAVALLONE, Auditing large plant engineering projects, International Journal of Project Management, 1987, Vol. 5, n° 1, pp. 39-43. [Google Scholar]
- 4. V. ALBINO, Memory effects and uncertainty in project planning, Proc. of the 11th World Congress on Project Management (INTERNET), Florence, Italy, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- 5. S. E. ELMAGHRABY, The estimation of some network parameters in the PERT model of activity networks: review and critique, in: Advances in project scheduling, R. SLOWINSKI and J. WEGLARZ eds., Elsevier, 1989. [MR: 1060141] [Google Scholar]
- 6. F. S. HILLIER and G. J. LIEBERMAN, Introduction to Operations Research, McGraw-Hill, New York, USA, 1990. [Zbl: 0155.28202] [Google Scholar]
- 7. G. A. JOHNSON and C. D. SCHOU, Expediting projects in PERT with stochastic time estimates. Project Management Journal, 1990, Vol. 21, n° 2, pp. 29-33. [Google Scholar]
- 8. J. MAGOTT and K. SKUDLARSKI, Estimating the mean completion time of PERT networks with exponentially distributed durations of activities, European Journal of Operational Research, 1993, Vol. 71, pp. 70-79. [Zbl: 0804.90052] [Google Scholar]
- 9. R. A. TOELLE and J. WITHERSPOON, From managing the critical path to managing critical activities, Project Management Journal, 1990, Vol. 21, n° 4, pp. 33-37. [Google Scholar]
- 10. H. A. SIMON, Reason in Human Affairs, Stanford University Press, Stanford, USA, 1983. [Google Scholar]
- 11. R. A. KAIMANN, Coefficient of network complexity, Management Science, 1974. [Zbl: 0291.90032] [Google Scholar]
- 12. C. M. MARSHALL, Applied graph theory, John Wiley and Sons, NewYork, 1971. [Zbl: 0226.05101] [Google Scholar]
- 13. V. ALBINO, S. CAVALLONE and G. MUMMOLO, An uncertainty measure in PERT-type network by Shannon's Entropy, Proc. of the 8th World Congress on Project Management (INTERNET), Glasgow (Italy), 1988. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.