Volume 30, Number 4, 1996
|Page(s)||399 - 415|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- 1. J.-P. AUBIN and I. EKELAND, Applied Nonlinear Analysis, Wiley, New York, 1984. [MR: 749753] [Zbl: 0641.47066]
- 2. C. BAIOCCHI and A. CAPELO, Variational and Quasi-Variational Inequalities, Applications to Free Boundary Problems, Wiley, New York, 1984. [MR: 745619] [Zbl: 0551.49007]
- 3. D. CHAN and J. S. PANG, The generalized quasi-variational problem, Math. Oper. Res., 1982, 7, pp. 211-222. [MR: 665558] [Zbl: 0502.90080]
- 4. F. H. CLARKE, Optimization and Nonsmooth Analysis, Wiley, New York, 1983. [MR: 709590] [Zbl: 0582.49001]
- 5. P. T. HARKER and J. S. PANG, Finite-dimensional variational inequality and nonlinear complementary problems: A survey of theory, algorithms and applications, Math. Programming, 1990, 48, pp. 161-220. [MR: 1073707] [Zbl: 0734.90098]
- 6. P. T. HARKER, Generalized Nash games and quasi-variational inequalities, European J. Oper. Res., 1991, 54, pp. 81-94. [Zbl: 0754.90070]
- 7. J. HASLINGER and P. D. PANAGIOTOPOULOS, The reciprocal variational approach to the Signorini problem with friction. Approximation results, Proc. Royal Society of Edinburg, 1984, 98A, pp.365-383. [MR: 768357] [Zbl: 0547.73096]
- 8. M. KOČVARA and J. V. OUTRATA, On optimization of Systems governed by implicit complementarity problems. Numer. Funct. Analysis and Optimization, 1994, 15, pp. 869-887. [MR: 1305577] [Zbl: 0813.73048]
- 9. B. KUMMER, The inverse of a Lipschitz function in Rn: Complete characterization by directional derivatives, IIASA-Working paper WP-89-084.
- 10. B. KUMMER, Newton's method based on generalized derivatives for nonsmooth functions: Convergence analysis, in Proc. 6th French-German Colloquium on Optimization, Lambrecht, FRG, 1991, Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, vol.382, Springer, Berlin, 1992, pp.171-194. [MR: 1229731] [Zbl: 0768.49012]
- 11. J. KYPARISIS, Solution differentiability for variational inequalities, Math. Programming, 1990, 48, pp. 285-301. [MR: 1073712] [Zbl: 0727.90082]
- 12. J. KYPARISIS, Ch. M. IP, Solution behaviour for parametric implicit complementarity problems, Math. Programming, 1992, 56, pp. 65-70. [MR: 1175559] [Zbl: 0762.90075]
- 13. U. MOSCO, Implicit variational problems and quasi-variational inequalities, in Proc. Summer School "Nonlinear operators and the Calculas of Variations", Bruxelles, Belgium, 1975, Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Vol. 543, Springer, Berlin, 1976, pp. 83-156. [MR: 513202] [Zbl: 0346.49003]
- 14. J. V. OUTRATA, On optimization problems with variational inequality constraints, SIAM J. Optim., 1994, 4, pp. 340-357. [MR: 1273763] [Zbl: 0826.90114]
- 15. J. V. OUTRATA and J. ZOWE, A numerical approach to optimization problems with variational inequality constraints, Math. Programming, 1995, 68, pp. 105-130. [MR: 1312107] [Zbl: 0835.90093]
- 16. J. V. OUTRATA and J. ZOWE, A Newton method for a class of quasi-variational inequalities, Comp. Optimization and Applications, 1995, 4, pp. 5-21. [MR: 1314522] [Zbl: 0827.49007]
- 17. J. S. PANG, The implicit complementarity problem, in Proc. Symp. on Nonlinear Programming, Madison, Wisc., 1980, Academic Press, New York, 1981, pp. 487-518. [MR: 663390] [Zbl: 0534.90090]
- 18. J. S. PANG, On the convergence of a basic iterative method for the implicit complementarity problems, J. of Optimiz. Theory and Applications, 1982, 37, pp. 149-162. [MR: 663519] [Zbl: 0482.90084]
- 19. S. M. ROBINSON, Strongly regular generalized equations, Math. Oper. Res., 1980, 5, pp. 43-62. [MR: 561153] [Zbl: 0437.90094]
- 20. S. M. ROBINSON, An implicit-function theorem for a class of nonsmooth functions, Math. Oper. Res., 1991, 16, pp. 282-309. [MR: 1106803] [Zbl: 0746.46039]
- 21. S. SCHOLTES, Introduction to piecewise differentiable equations, Preprint No. 53/ 1994, Inst. Für Statistik und Math. Wirtschaftstheorie, Universität Karlsruhe. [MR: 1419911]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.