Volume 32, Number 1, 1998
|Page(s)||1 - 32|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- 1. J. E. BETTMAN, An Information Processing Theory of Consumer Choice. Addison-Wesley, 1979. [Google Scholar]
- 2. M. R. HAGERTY, The cost of simplifying preference models, Marketing Science, 1986, 5, (4), pp. 298-323. [Google Scholar]
- 3. K. J. LANCASTER, A new approach to consumer theory, Journal of Political Economy, 1966, 74, (2), pp. 132-157. [Google Scholar]
- 4. J. C. MOORE, W. B. RICHMOND and A. B. WHINSTON, Searching choice oriented databases, Working Paper, George Mason University Fairfax, VA 22030. [Google Scholar]
- 5. J. C. MOORE, W. B. RICHMOND and A. B. WHINSTON, A decision theoretic approach to information retrieval, ACM Transactions on Database Systems, 1991, 15, (3), pp. 311-340. [MR: 1081177] [Google Scholar]
- 6. J. C. MOORE and A. B. WHINSTON, A model for decision making with sequential information-acquisition, part 1, Decision Support Systems, 1986, 2, pp.285-307. [Google Scholar]
- 7. J. C. MOORE and A. B. WHINSTON, A model for decision making with sequential information-acquisition, part 2, Decision Support Systems, 1987, 3, pp. 47-72. [Google Scholar]
- 8. A. TVERSKY, Elimination by aspects: A theory of choice, Psychological Review, 1972, 79, pp. 281-299. [Google Scholar]
- 9. A. TVERSKY and S. SATTATH, Preference trees, Psychological Review, 1979, 86, (6), pp. 542-573. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.