Volume 32, Number 1, 1998
|Page(s)||1 - 32|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- 1. J. E. BETTMAN, An Information Processing Theory of Consumer Choice. Addison-Wesley, 1979.
- 2. M. R. HAGERTY, The cost of simplifying preference models, Marketing Science, 1986, 5, (4), pp. 298-323.
- 3. K. J. LANCASTER, A new approach to consumer theory, Journal of Political Economy, 1966, 74, (2), pp. 132-157.
- 4. J. C. MOORE, W. B. RICHMOND and A. B. WHINSTON, Searching choice oriented databases, Working Paper, George Mason University Fairfax, VA 22030.
- 5. J. C. MOORE, W. B. RICHMOND and A. B. WHINSTON, A decision theoretic approach to information retrieval, ACM Transactions on Database Systems, 1991, 15, (3), pp. 311-340. [MR: 1081177]
- 6. J. C. MOORE and A. B. WHINSTON, A model for decision making with sequential information-acquisition, part 1, Decision Support Systems, 1986, 2, pp.285-307.
- 7. J. C. MOORE and A. B. WHINSTON, A model for decision making with sequential information-acquisition, part 2, Decision Support Systems, 1987, 3, pp. 47-72.
- 8. A. TVERSKY, Elimination by aspects: A theory of choice, Psychological Review, 1972, 79, pp. 281-299.
- 9. A. TVERSKY and S. SATTATH, Preference trees, Psychological Review, 1979, 86, (6), pp. 542-573.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.