Volume 32, Number 1, 1998
|Page(s)||33 - 42|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- 1. P. H. CALAMAI and A. R. CONN, A projected Newton method for Lp norm location problems, Math. Programming, 1987, 38, pp. 75-109. [MR: 899010] [Zbl: 0642.90035] [Google Scholar]
- 2. G. PESAMOSCA, On the optimality conditions for the Euclidean Multifacility Location Problem in a tree, Rend. Accad. Sci. Fis. e Matem., 1991, Series IV, LVIII, pp. 65-78. [MR: 1244527] [Zbl: 1157.90471] [Google Scholar]
- 3. F. PLASTRIA, When facilities coincide: exact Optimality Conditions in Multifacility Location, Journ. of Mathem. Analysis and Applic., 1992, 169, No. 2, pp. 476-498. [MR: 1180904] [Zbl: 0779.90063] [Google Scholar]
- 4. G. PESAMOSCA, A location problem: the optimal connection of the vertices of a regular n-gon. Ricerche di Matematica, 1995, XLIV, No. 2, pp. 239-248. [MR: 1469700] [Zbl: 0915.90184] [Google Scholar]
- 5. G. PESAMOSCA, On the analytic solution of the 3-point Weber problem. Rendiconti di Matematica, 1991, Series VII, II, pp. 39-45. [MR: 1112362] [Zbl: 0725.90051] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.