Volume 32, Number 4, 1998
|Page(s)||399 - 414|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- 1.D. BHATIA and P. JAIN, Generalized (F, P)-Convexity and Duality for Non-smooth Multiobjective Programming, Optimization, 1994, 31, pp. 153-164. [Zbl: 0819.90082]
- 2.C. R. BECTOR, S. CHANDRAandV. KUMAR, Duality for Minmax Programming Involving V-Invex Functions, Optimization, 1994, 30, pp. 93-103. [MR: 1285099] [Zbl: 0816.49028]
- 3.V. CHANKONGand Y. Y. HAIMES, Multiobjective Decision Making, Theory and Methodology, North-Holland, New York. [MR: 780745] [Zbl: 0622.90002]
- 4. F. H. CLARKE, Optimization and Non-smooth Analysis, Wiley-Interscience, New York, Numerical Analysis and Application Sciences, 1983, pp. 514-550.
- 5. R. R. EGUDO, Efficiency and Generalized Convex Duality for Multiobjective Programs, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 1989, 138, pp. 184-194. [MR: 988321] [Zbl: 0686.90039]
- 6. M. M. HANSON, On Sufficiency of Kuhn-Tucker Conditions, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 1981, 80, pp. 544-550. [MR: 614849] [Zbl: 0463.90080]
- 7. M. A. HANSON and B. MOND, Furhter Generalization of Convexity in Mathematical Programming, Journal Information and Optimization Science, 1982, 4, pp. 25-32. [MR: 713163] [Zbl: 0475.90069]
- 8. V. JEYAKUMAR, Strong and Weak Invexity in Mathematical Programming, Method Oper. Res., 1985, 55, pp. 109-125. [MR: 811672] [Zbl: 0566.90086]
- 9. V. JEYAKUMAR, Equivalence of Saddle Points and Optima, and Duality for a Class of Non-convex Problems, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Application, 1988, 130, pp. 334-343. [MR: 929939] [Zbl: 0642.49018]
- 10. V. JEYAKUMAR and B. MOND, On Generalized Convex Mathematical Programming, Journal of Austral. Math. Soc. (Ser. B), 1992, 34, pp. 43-53. [MR: 1168574] [Zbl: 0773.90061]
- 11. V. PREDA, On Efficiency and Duality for Multiobjective Programs, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Application, 1992, 166, pp. 365-377. [MR: 1160932] [Zbl: 0764.90074]
- 12. Y. TANAKA M. FUKUSHIMA and T. IBARAKI, On Generalized Pseudo Convex Functions, Journal of Math. Analysis and Application, 1989, 144, pp. 342-355. [MR: 1027040] [Zbl: 0685.90089]
- 13. P. WOLFE, A Duality Theorem for Nonlinear Programming, Quarterly Application Math., 1961, 19, pp. 239-244. [MR: 135625] [Zbl: 0109.38406]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.