Volume 32, Number 4, 1998
|Page(s)||415 - 424|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- 1. J. KEMENY and L. SNELL, Finite Markov Chains, Springer-Verlag, N.Y., 1976. [MR: 410929] [Zbl: 0328.60035]
- 2. H. J. Van ZUYLEN and L. G. WILLUMSEN, The most likely matrix from traffic counts, Transportation Research, 1980, 14b, pp. 281-293.
- 3. S. NGUYEN, Estimating origin-destination matrices from observed flows, in: M. FLORIAN (Ed.): Transportation Planning Models, Elsevier Sc. Publ., Amsterdam, 1984, , pp. 363-380. [Zbl: 0598.90039]
- 4. E. CASCETTA, Estimation of trip matrices from traffic counts and survey data: a generalized least squares estimator, Transportation Research, 1984, 18b, pp. 289-299.
- 5. P. PIERONI and G. SAVIOZZI, Un approccio allo studio della mobilità urbana con modelli matematici, in: La ricerca sui trasporti in Italia, Rendiconti P.F.T.1 of C.N.R., pp. 264-286, Franco Angeli, Milano, 1985.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.