Volume 50, Number 2, April-June 2016
Special issue: Recent Advances in Operations Research in Computational Biology, Bioinformatics and Medicine
|Page(s)||327 - 330|
|Published online||24 March 2016|
- P. Bertolazzi, J. Blazewicz and M. Turkay, Operations research models for computational biology, bioinformatics and medicine. J. Math. Model. Algorithms 9 (2010) 209–211. [CrossRef]
- S. Cetinkaya, S.N. Ekren and M.S. Apaydin, Progress in Nuclear Vector Replacement For NMR Protein Structure-Based Assignment. RAIRO: OR 50 (2016) 341–349. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Chlopkowski, M. Antczak, M. Slusarczyk, A. Wdowinski, M. Zajaczkowski and M. Kasprzak, High-order statistical compressor for long-term storage of DNA sequencing data. RAIRO: OR 50 (2016) 351–361. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A. Dress, B. Karasozen, P.F. Stadler and G.W. Weber, Networks in computational biology. Discrete Appl. Math. 157 (2009) 2217–2220. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- A. Gogolinska, R. Jakubowski and W. Nowak, Petri nets formalism facilitates analysis of complex biomolecular structural data. RAIRO: OR 50 (2016) 407–417.
- E. Kropat, A. Ozmen, G.W. Weber, S. Meyer-Nieberg and O. Defterli, Fuzzy prediction strategies for gene-environment neworks – Fuzzy regression analysis for two-modal regulatory systems. RAIRO: OR 50 (2016) 443–455.
- M. Kulik and J. Trylska, Structural and energetic comparison of aminoglycosides with the model of the ribosomal A-site. RAIRO: OR 50 (2016) 381–392.
- G. Lancia, Algorithmic approaches for the Single Individual Haplotyping problem. RAIRO: OR 50 (2016) 331–340. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Milostan and P. Lukasiak, DOMGEN – Graph based method for protein domain delineation. RAIRO: OR 50 (2016) 363–379. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- D. Santoni, E. Weitschek and G. Felici, Optimal discretization and selection of features by association rates of joint distributions. RAIRO: OR 50 (2016) 443–455.
- M. Tardu, F. Rahim, I.H. Kavakli and M. Turkay, MILP-hyperbox classification for structure-based drug design in the discovery of small molecule inhibitors of Sirtuin6. RAIRO: OR 50 (2016) 393–406.
- G.W. Weber, J. Blazewicz, M. Rauner and M. Turkay, Recent advances in computational biology, bioinformatics, medicine and healthcare by modern OR. Central Eur. J. Oper. Res. 22 (2014) 427–430. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.