Volume 55, 2021Regular articles published in advance of the transition of the journal to Subscribe to Open (S2O). Free supplement sponsored by the Fonds National pour la Science Ouverte
|Page(s)||S727 - S740|
|Published online||02 March 2021|
- B.C. Choi and S.H. Yoon, Maximizing the weighted number of just-in-time jobs in flow shop scheduling. J. Sched. 10 (2007) 237–243. [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Daniels and J.E. Carrillo, -Robust scheduling for single-machine systems with uncertain processing times. IIE Trans. 29 (1997) 977–985. [Google Scholar]
- A. Elalouf, E. Levner and H. Tang. An improved FPTAS for maximizing the weighted number of just-in-time jobs in a two-machine flow shop problem. J. Sched. 16 (2013) 429–435. [Google Scholar]
- A. Elalouf and G. Wachtel, An alternative scheduling approach for improving emergency department performance. Int. J. Prod. Econ. 178 (2016) 65–71. [Google Scholar]
- F. Ergun, R. Sinha and L. Zhang, An improved FPTAS for restricted shortest path. Inf. Process. Lett. 83 (2002) 287–291. [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Garey and D.S. Johnson, Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness. W.H. Freeman and Co, New York, NY (1979). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Gens and E.V. Levner, Fast approximation algorithm for job sequencing with deadlines. Discrete Appl. Math. 3 (1981), 313–318. [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Graham, E.L. Lawler, J.K. Lenstra and A.H.G. Rinnooy Kan, Optimization and approximation in deterministic sequencing and scheduling: a survey. Ann. Discrete Math. 5 (1979), 287–326. [Google Scholar]
- I. Kacem, Fully polynomial-time approximation scheme for the weighted total tardiness minimization with a common due date. Discrete Appl. Math. 158 (2010) 1035–1040. [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Mazzeo, Competition and service quality in the US airline industry. Rev. Ind. Organiz. 22 (2003) 275–296. [Google Scholar]
- J. Miltenburg and G. Sinnamon, Scheduling mixed-model multi-level just-in-time production systems. Int. J. Prod. Res. 27 (2007) 1487–1509. [Google Scholar]
- L. Pehrsson, A.H.C. Ng and J. Bernedixen, Automatic identification of constraints and improvement actions in production systems using multi-objective optimization and post-optimality analysis. J. Manuf. Syst. 39 (2016), 24–37. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Perlman, A. Elalouf and E. Bodinger, Dynamic repair priority for a transfer line with a finite buffer. J. Manuf. Syst. 33 (2014) 16–26. [Google Scholar]
- V. Polotski, J. Kenne and A. Gharbi, Optimal production scheduling for hybrid manufacturing–remanufacturing systems with setups. J. Manuf. Syst. 37 (2015) 703–714. [Google Scholar]
- V. Toporkov, Application-level and job-flow scheduling: an approach for achieving quality of service in distributed computing. In: International Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies. Springer, Berlin Heidelberg (2009) 350–359. [Google Scholar]
- G.J. Woeginger, When does a dynamic programming formulation guarantee the existence of an FPTAS? INFORMS J. Comput. 12 (2000) 57–74. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ye, W. Li and E. Miao, An effective heuristic for no-wait flow shop production to minimize makespan. J. Manuf. Syst. 40 (2016) 2–7. [Google Scholar]
- L.Q. Zhang, L.F. Lu and C.T. Ng, The unbounded parallel-batch scheduling with rejection. J. Oper. Res. Soc. 63 (2012) 293–298. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.