Volume 55, 2021Regular articles published in advance of the transition of the journal to Subscribe to Open (S2O). Free supplement sponsored by the Fonds National pour la Science Ouverte
|Page(s)||S1633 - S1646|
|Published online||02 March 2021|
- J.E. Dunbar, L. Markus and D. Rall, Graphs with two sizes of minimal dominating sets. Congr. Numer. 111 (1995) 115–128. [Google Scholar]
- B. Finbow, A. Hartnell and R. Nowakowsk, Well-dominated graphs: a collection of well-covered ones. Ars Comb. 25A (1988) 5–10. [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Gionet, E.L.C. King and Y. Sha, A revision and extension of results on 4-regular, 4-connected, claw-free graphs. Disc. Appl. Math. 159 (2011) 1225–1230. [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Haynes, S. Hedetniemi and P. Slater, Fundamentals of Domination in Graphs. In Vol. 208 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY (1998). [Google Scholar]
- E.L.C King, Characterizing a subclass of well-covered graphs. Congr. Numer. 160 (2003) 7–31. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Levit and D. Tankus, Well-dominated graphs without cycles of lengths 4 and 5. Disc. Math. 340 (2017) 1793–1801. [Google Scholar]
- W. McCuaig and B. Shepherd, Domination in graphs with minimum degree two. J. Graph Theory 13 (1989) 749–762. [Google Scholar]
- B. Reed, Paths, stars and the number three. Comb. Probab. Comput. 5 (1996) 277–295. [Google Scholar]
- J. Topp and L. Volkmann, Well covered and well dominated block graphs and unicyclic graphs. Math. Pannonica 1 (1990) 55–66. [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Zverovich and V.E. Zverovich, Locally well-dominated and locally independent well-dominated graphs. Graphs Comb. 19 (2003) 279–288. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.