Volume 55, 2021Regular articles published in advance of the transition of the journal to Subscribe to Open (S2O). Free supplement sponsored by the Fonds National pour la Science Ouverte
|Page(s)||S1647 - S1655|
|Published online||02 March 2021|
- H. Boumediene Merouane and M. Chellali, On the dominator colorings in trees. Discuss Math. Graph Theory 32 (2012) 677–683. [Google Scholar]
- H. Boumediene Merouane and M. Chellali, An algorithm for the dominator chromatic number of a tree. J. Combin. Optim. 30 (2015) 27–33. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chellali and F. Maffray, Dominator colorings in some classes of graphs. Graphs Combin. 28 (2012) 97–107. [Google Scholar]
- R. Gera, On dominator colorings in graphs. Graph Theory Notes New York 52 (2007) 25–30. [Google Scholar]
- R. Gera, On the dominator colorings in bipartite graphs. In: Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG) (2007) 947–952. [Google Scholar]
- R. Gera, S. Horton and C. Rasmussen, Dominator colorings and safe clique partitions. Congr. Numer. 181 (2006) 19–32. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.