Volume 55, Number 1, January-February 2021
|Page(s)||135 - 140|
|Published online||12 March 2021|
- P. Brucker, Scheduling Algorithms, 3rd edition. Springer, Berlin-Heidelberg (2001). [Google Scholar]
- T.C.E. Cheng and M.Y. Kovalyov, Single machine batch scheduling with sequential job processing. IIE Trans. 33 (2001) 413–420. [Google Scholar]
- Z.C. Geng, J.J. Yuan and J.L. Yuan, Scheduling with or without precedence relations on a serial-batch machine to minimize makespan and maximum cost. Appl. Math. Comput. 332 (2018) 1–18. [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Graham, E.L. Lawler, J.K. Lenstra and A.H.G. Rinnooy Kan, Optimization and approximation in deterministic sequencing and scheduling: a survey. Ann. Discrete Math. 5 (1979) 287–326. [Google Scholar]
- C. He, Y.X. Lin and J.J. Yuan, Bicriteria scheduling of minimizing maximum lateness and makespan on a serial-batching machine. Found. Comput. Decis. Sci. 33 (2008) 369–376. [Google Scholar]
- C. He, Y.X. Lin and J.J. Yuan, A DP algorighm for minimizing makespan and total completion time on a series-batching machine. Inf. Process. Lett. 109 (2009) 603–607. [Google Scholar]
- C. He, H. Lin and Y.X. Lin, J. Tian, Bicriteria scheduling on a series-batching machine to minimize maximum cost and makespan. Central Eur. J. Oper. Res. 21 (2013) 177–186. [Google Scholar]
- C. He, H. Lin and Y.X. Lin, Bounded serial-batching scheduling for minimizing maximum lateness and makespan. Discrete Optim. 16 (2015) 70–75. [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Hoogeveen, Single-machine scheduling to minimize a function of two or three maximum cost criteria. J. Algorithms 21 (1996) 415–433. [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, Study on several multicriteria scheduling problems. Master thesis, Henan University of Technology (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Webster and K.R. Baker, (1995) Scheduling groups of jobs on a single machine. Oper. Res. 43 (1995) 692–703. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.