Volume 55, Number 3, May-June 2021
|Page(s)||2023 - 2034|
|Published online||01 July 2021|
- G. Aparicio, L.G. Casado, E.M.T. Hendrix, B.G. -Toth and I. Garcia, On the minimum number of simplex shapes in longest edge bisection refinement of a regular n-simplex. Informatica 26 (2015) 17–32. [Google Scholar]
- E.M.T. Hendrix, L.G. Casado and I. Garcia, The semi-continuous quadratic mixture design problem: Description and branch-and-bound approach. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 191 (2008) 803–815. [Google Scholar]
- E.M.T. Hendrix and J. Pintér, An application of Lipschitzian global optimization to product design. J. Global Optim. 1 (1991) 389–401. [Google Scholar]
- E.M.T. Hendrix, J.M.G. Salmerón and L.G. Casado, On function monotonicity in simplicial branch and bound. AIP conference proceedings 2070 (2019) 020007–4. [Google Scholar]
- R. Horst and H. Tuy, Global Optimization (Deterministic Approaches). Springer, Berlin Heidelberg (1990). [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Karhbet and R.B. Kearfott, Range bounds of functions over simplices, for branch and bound algorithms. Reliable Comput. 25 (2017) 53–73. https://interval.louisiana.edu/reliable-computing-journal. [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Meewella and D.Q. Mayne, An algorithm for global optimization of Lipschitz continuous functions. J. Optim. Theory Appl. 57 (1988) 307–323. [Google Scholar]
- F. Messine and J.-L. Lagouanelle, Enclosure methods for multivariate differentiable functions and application to global optimization. J. Universal Comput. Sci. 4 (1998) 589–603. [Google Scholar]
- O. Mohand, Tighter bound functions for nonconvex functions over simplexes. RAIRO Oper. Res. 55 (2021) S2373–S238. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Paulavičius and J. Žilinskas, Simplicial Global Optimization. Springer, New York (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Todd, The Computation of Fixed Points and Applications. Springer, Heidelberg (1976). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.