Volume 55, Number 4, July-August 2021
|Page(s)||2129 - 2140|
|Published online||08 July 2021|
- R. Anstee, Personal Communication to Pavol Hell (1996). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bahenko and A. Gusakov, New exact and approximation algorithms for the star packing problem in undirected graphs. In: 28th International Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science, STACS 2011. March 10–12, 2011, Dortmund, Germany (2011) 519–530. [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Brewster, P. Hell and R. Rizzi, Oriented star packings. J. Combin. Theory, Ser. B 98 (2008) 558–576. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chlebík and J. Chlebíková, Complexity of approximating bounded variants of optimization problems. Theoret. Comput. Sci. 354 (2006) 320–338. [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Garey and D.S. Johnson, Computers and Intractability: A Guide to the Theory of NP-Completeness. W.H. Freeman, San Francisco (1979). [Google Scholar]
- D. Hartvigsen, P. Hell and J. Szabó, The k-piece packing problem. J. Graph Theory 52 (2006) 267–293. [Google Scholar]
- P. Hell and D.G. Kirkpatrick, Packing by cliques and by finite families of graphs. Discrete Math. 49 (1984) 45–59. [Google Scholar]
- P. Hell and D.G. Kirkpatrick, Packing by complete bipartite graphs. SIAM J. Alg. Disc. Meth. 7 (1986) 199–209. [Google Scholar]
- P. Hell, D.G. Kirkpatrick, J. Kratochvl and I. Křίž, On restricted two-factors. SIAM J. Discrete Math. 1 (1988) 472–484. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kelmans, Optimal packing of induced stars in a graph. Discrete Math. 173 (1997) 97–127. [Google Scholar]
- M. Loebl and S. Poljak, Efficient subgraph packing. J. Combin. Theory Ser. B 59 (1993) 106–121. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Ning, On the star packing problem. In: Vol. 576 of Proc. 1st China-USA International Graph Theory Conference (1989) 411–416. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.