Volume 55, Number 4, July-August 2021
|Page(s)||2385 - 2394|
|Published online||10 August 2021|
- C. Bazgan, Z. Tuza, D. Vanderpooten, Satisfactory graph partition, variants, and generalizations. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 206 (2010) 271–280. [Google Scholar]
- J. Edmonds, Minimum partition of a matrloid into independent subsets. J. Res. Nat. Bur. Standards Sect. B 69 (1965) 67–72. [Google Scholar]
- L. Eroh, R. Gera, Alliance partition number in graphs. Ars Comb. 103 (2012) 519–529. [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Fricke, L.M. Lawson, T.W. Haynes, S.M. Hedetniemi and S.T. Hedetniemi, A note on defensive alliances in graphs. Bull. ICA 38 (2003) 37–41. [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Haynes, J.A. Lachniet, The alliance partition number of grid graphs. AKCE Int. J. Graphs Combin. 4 (2007) 51–59. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Hedetniemi, S.T. Hedetniemi, P. Kristiansen, Alliances in graphs. J. Combin. Math. Combin. Comput. 48 (2004) 157–177. [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Hedetniemi, S.T. Hedetniemi, R. Laskar, H.M. Mulder, Quorum colorings of graphs. AKCE Int. J. Graphs Comb. 10 (2013) 97–109. [Google Scholar]
- M. Olsen, M. Revsbæk, On Alliance Partitions and Bisection Width for Planar Graphs. J. Graph Algorithms Appl. 17 (2013) 599–614. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ouazine, H. Slimani, A. Tari, Alliances in graphs: Parameters, poperties and applications-A survey. AKCE Int. J. Graphs Comb. 15 (2018) 115–154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sahbi, On the complexity of some quorum colorings problems of graphs. AKCE Int. J. Graphs Comb. 17 (2020) 784–787. [Google Scholar]
- R. Sahbi, M. Chellali, On some open problems concerning quorum colorings of graphs. Discrete Appl. Math. 247 (2018) 294–299. [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Shafique, Partitioning a graph in alliances and its application to data clustering. Ph.D. thesis in Computer Science, University of Central Florida (2004). [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Shafique, R.D. Dutton, On satisfactory partitioning of graphs. Congr. Numer. 154 (2002) 183–194. [Google Scholar]
- M. Stiebitz, Decomposing graphs under degree constraints. J. Graph Theory 23 (1996) 321–324. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.