Volume 55, Number 5, September-October 2021
|Page(s)||2631 - 2637|
|Published online||20 September 2021|
- I.F. Akyildiz, W. Su, Y. Sankarasubramaniam and E. Cayirci, Wireless sensor networks: a survey. Comput. Netw. 38 (2002) 393–422. [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Akyildiz, X. Wang and W. Wang, Wireless mesh networks: a survey. Comput. Netw. 47 (2005) 445–487. [Google Scholar]
- A.-L. Barabási and R. Albert, Emergence of scaling in random networks. Science 286 (1999) 509–512. [Google Scholar]
- O. Berman, D. Einav and G. Handler, The constrained bottleneck problem in networks. Oper. Res. 38 (1990) 178–181. [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Bornstein, N. Maculan, M. Pascoal and L.L. Pinto, Multiobjective combinatorial optimization problems with a cost and several bottleneck objective functions: An algorithm with reoptimization. Comput. Oper. Res. 39 (2012) 1969–1976. [Google Scholar]
- M.O. de Mello, V.C. Borges, L.L. Pinto and K.V. Cardoso, Improving load balancing, path length, and stability in low-cost wireless backhauls. Ad Hoc Netw. 48 (2016) 16–28. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Fan, H. Yin, G. Min, P. Yang, Y. Luo, Y. Lyu, H. Huang and L. Jiao, Video delivery networks: Challenges, solutions and future directions. Comput. Electr. Eng. 66 (2018) 332–341. [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Gadegaard, A. Klose and L.R. Nielsen, A bi-objective approach to discrete cost-bottleneck location problems. Ann. Oper. Res. 267 (2016) 179–201. [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Gálvez and P.M. Ruiz, Efficient rate allocation, routing and channel assignment in wireless mesh networks supporting dynamic traffic flows. Ad Hoc Netw. 11 (2013) 1765–1781. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Liu, J. Yin, V.C.M. Leung and Z. Cai, ISAR: improved situation-aware routing method for wireless mesh backbones. IEEE Commun. Lett. 16 (2012) 1404–1407. [Google Scholar]
- W. Lu, Y. Gong, X. Liu, J. Wu and H. Peng, Collaborative energy and information transfer in green wireless sensor networks for smart cities. IEEE Trans. Industr. Inform. 4 (2018) 1585–1593. [Google Scholar]
- E.Q.V. Martins, On a special class of bicriterion path problems. Euro. J. Oper. Res. 17 (1984) 85–94. [Google Scholar]
- R. Martin, M. Menth and M. Hemmkeppler, Accuracy and dynamics of hash-based load balancing algorithms for multipath internet routing. In: 2006 3rd International Conference on Broadband Communications, Networks and Systems. IEEE (2006) pp. 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- P. Patil, A. Hakiri, Y. Barve, and A. Gokhale, Enabling Software-Defined Networking for Wireless Mesh Networks in smart environments. In: IEEE 15th International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications (NCA). IEEE (2016) 153–157. [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Pinto, K.C.C. Fernandes, K.V. Cardoso, and N. Maculan, An Exact and polynomial approach for a bi-objective integer programming problem regarding network flow routing. Compute. Oper. Res. 106 (2019) 28–35. [Google Scholar]
- S. Prabhavat, H. Nishiyama, N. Ansari, and N. Kato, On load distribution over multipath networks. IEEE Commun. Surv. Tutor. 14 (2011) 662–680. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.