Volume 56, Number 6, November-December 2022
|Page(s)||3845 - 3852|
|Published online||11 November 2022|
- J.A. Bondy and U.S.R. Murty, Graph Theory. Springer, New York (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Brooks, On colouring the nodes of a network, in Mathematical Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society. Vol. 37. Cambridge University Press (1941) 194–197. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ding, S. Fan and H.-J. Lai, Upper bounds on conditional chromatic number of graphs. Jinan Univ. 29 (2008) 7–14. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kaliraj, H. Naresh Kumar and J. Vernold Vivin, On dynamic colouring of Cartesian product of complete graph with some graphs. Taibah Univ. Sci. 14 (2020) 168–171. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.-J. Kim, S.-J. Lee and W.-J. Park, Dynamic coloring and list dynamic coloring of planar graphs. Discrete Appl. Math. 161 (2013) 2207–2212. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H.-J. Lai, J. Lin, B. Montgomery, T. Shui and S. Fan, Conditional coloring of graphs. Discrete Math. 306 (2006) 1997–2004. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- H.-J. Lai, B. Montgomery and H. Poon, Upper bounds of dynamic chromatic number. ARS Combin. 68 (2003) 193–201. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lin and Z. Wang, Two new upper bounds of conditional coloring in graphs. Qiongzhou Univ. 17 (2010) 8–13. [Google Scholar]
- B. Montgomery, Dynamic coloring of graphs. Ph.D. dissertation, West Virginia University (2001). [Google Scholar]
- H. Song and H.-J. Lai, Upper bounds of r-hued colorings of planar graphs. Discrete Appl. Math. 243 (2018) 262–269. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.