Volume 4, Number V3, 1970
|Page(s)||81 - 88|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- OWEN, GUILLERMO, Game Theory, W.B. Saunders Co., 1968. [MR: 224376] [Zbl: 0159.49201]
- WALSH, E. JOHN, « Discrete two-person game theory with median payoff criterion », Opsearch, vol.6 (1969), pp. 83-97. Also see « Errata », Opsearch, vol.6 ( 1969), p. 216. [MR: 321552]
- WALSH, E. JOHN, « Median two-person game theory for median competitive game », Journal of the Opérations Research Soicety of Japan, vol. 12, décembre 1969, pp. 11-20. [MR: 292523] [Zbl: 0209.23401]
- WALSH, E. JOHN and KELLEHER, J. GRACE, « Difficulties in practical application of game theory and a partial solution ». Submitted to Journal of the Canadian Operational Research Society. [Zbl: 0281.90089]
- WALSH, E. JOHN, « Identification of situations where cooperation is preferable to use of median game theory ». Opsearch, vol. 7, june 1970, pp. 89-95. [MR: 284220]
- WALSH, E. JOHN, « Generally applicable solutions for two-person median game theory », Journal of the Operations Research Society of Japan, vol. 13 (1970), pp. 1-5. [MR: 272413] [Zbl: 0219.90054]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.