Volume 17, Number 4, 1983
|Page(s)||385 - 390|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. M. KAMINS, Determining Checkout Intervals for Systems Subject to Random Failures, The Rand Corporation, RM2578, June 1960. [Google Scholar]
- 2. A. S. GOLDMANN and T. S. SLATTERY, Maintainability: a Major Element of Systems Effectiveness. [Google Scholar]
- 3. M. I. SHOOMAN, Probabilistic Reliability: An Engineering Approach, McGraw Hill, 1968. [Zbl: 0725.62089] [Google Scholar]
- 4. E. CARRADA and S. SOMMA, Calculation of Reliability when Failure Rate Figure Increases with Time. Rivista Tecnica Selenia. Vol. 2, No. 2, 1975. [Google Scholar]
- 5. G. MALAVASI, Vademecum per l'lngegnere Costruttore Meccanico, HOEPLI, ed. [Google Scholar]
- 6. B. LEVINE, Fondements théorique de la radio technique statistique, Mir, Moscou, 1973. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.