Volume 18, Number 4, 1984
|Page(s)||403 - 414|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. M. BENICHOU, J. M. GAUTHIER, G. HENTGES and G. RIBIERE, The Efficient Solution of Large-Scale Linear Programming Problems - Some Algorithmic Techniques and Computational Results, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 13, 1977, pp. 280-332. [MR: 519598] [Zbl: 0384.90084] [Google Scholar]
- 2. V. CHVÁTAL, Linear Programming, W. H. Freeman, New York, 1983. [MR: 717219] [Zbl: 0537.90067] [Google Scholar]
- 3. A. M. COSTA and L. P. JENNERGREN, Trade and Development in the World Economy: Methodological Features of Project DYNAMICO, Journal of Policy Modeling, Vol. 4, 1982, pp. 3-22. [Google Scholar]
- 4. G. B. DANTZIG and P. WOLFE, The Decomposition Algorithm for Linear Programs, Econometrica, Vol. 19, 1961, pp. 767-778. [MR: 138506] [Zbl: 0104.14305] [Google Scholar]
- 5. Y. M. I. DIRICKX and L. P. JENNERGREN, Systems Analysis by Multilevel Methods: With Applications to Economics and Management, Wiley, Chichester, England, 1979. [MR: 613663] [Zbl: 0517.90024] [Google Scholar]
- 6. J. K. HO and É. LOUTE, An Advanced Implementation of the Dantzig-Wolfe Décomposition Algorithm for Linear Programming, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 20, 1981, pp. 303-326. [MR: 612625] [Zbl: 0468.90042] [Google Scholar]
- 7. J. K. HO and É. LOUTE, Computational Experience with Advanced Implementation of Decomposition Algorithms for Linear Programming, Mathematical Programming, Vol. 27, 1983, pp. 283-290. [Zbl: 0521.65043] [Google Scholar]
- 8. J. K. HO and É. LOUTE, DECOMP Usefs Guide, unpublished manuscript. [Google Scholar]
- 9. J. A. TOMLIN, LP Ml User's Guide, unpublished manuscript. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.