Volume 26, Number 3, 1992
|Page(s)||269 - 283|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. E. BARLOW, L. C. HUNTER and F. PROSCHAN, Optimum checking procedures, J. of S.I.A.M., 1963, 11, pp. 1078-1095. [MR: 159704] [Zbl: 0116.36101]
- 2. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, Wiley, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302]
- 3. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Distributions with Monotone failure rate, Theory of Reliability, Proc. Int. School of Physics "E. Fermi", A. SERRA and R. E. BARLOW Eds, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1986, pp. 12-22. [MR: 891217] [Zbl: 0681.62089]
- 4. D. R. Cox and V. ISHAM, Point Processes, Chapman and Hall, London, 1980. [MR: 598033] [Zbl: 0441.60053]
- 5. W. FELLER, An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, 1971, 2, Wiley, New York. [MR: 270403] [Zbl: 0219.60003]
- 6. P. FERRETTI and B. VISCOLANI, Linear Poisson checking schedules, Working Paper No 55, Dep. Appl. Mathematics, University of Venice, 1990. [Zbl: 0847.90061]
- 7. N. KAIO and S. OSAKI, Some remarks on optimum inspection policies, I.E.E.E. Trans. on Reliability, 1984, R-33, pp. 277-279. [Zbl: 0552.90034]
- 8. N. KAIO and S. OSAKI, Inspection policies: comparison and modifications, R.A.I.R.O. Rech. Opér., 1988, 22, pp. 387-400. [EuDML: 104950] [MR: 978822] [Zbl: 0667.90040]
- 9. N. KAIO and S. OSAKI, Comparison of inspection policies, J. Oper. Res. Soc., 1989, 40, pp. 499-503. [Zbl: 0709.62611]
- 10. T. NAKAGAWA and K. YASUI, Approximate calculation of optimal inspection times, J. Oper, Res. Soc., 1980, 31, pp. 851-853. [Zbl: 0448.90023]
- 11. A. SEIERSTAD and K. SYDSAETER, Optimal Control Theory with Economic Applications, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1987. [MR: 887536] [Zbl: 0613.49001]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.