Volume 26, Number 3, 1992
|Page(s)||269 - 283|
|Published online||06 February 2017|
- 1. R. E. BARLOW, L. C. HUNTER and F. PROSCHAN, Optimum checking procedures, J. of S.I.A.M., 1963, 11, pp. 1078-1095. [MR: 159704] [Zbl: 0116.36101] [Google Scholar]
- 2. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Mathematical Theory of Reliability, Wiley, New York, 1965. [MR: 195566] [Zbl: 0132.39302] [Google Scholar]
- 3. R. E. BARLOW and F. PROSCHAN, Distributions with Monotone failure rate, Theory of Reliability, Proc. Int. School of Physics "E. Fermi", A. SERRA and R. E. BARLOW Eds, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1986, pp. 12-22. [MR: 891217] [Zbl: 0681.62089] [Google Scholar]
- 4. D. R. Cox and V. ISHAM, Point Processes, Chapman and Hall, London, 1980. [MR: 598033] [Zbl: 0441.60053] [Google Scholar]
- 5. W. FELLER, An Introduction to Probability Theory and Its Applications, 1971, 2, Wiley, New York. [MR: 270403] [Zbl: 0219.60003] [Google Scholar]
- 6. P. FERRETTI and B. VISCOLANI, Linear Poisson checking schedules, Working Paper No 55, Dep. Appl. Mathematics, University of Venice, 1990. [Zbl: 0847.90061] [Google Scholar]
- 7. N. KAIO and S. OSAKI, Some remarks on optimum inspection policies, I.E.E.E. Trans. on Reliability, 1984, R-33, pp. 277-279. [Zbl: 0552.90034] [Google Scholar]
- 8. N. KAIO and S. OSAKI, Inspection policies: comparison and modifications, R.A.I.R.O. Rech. Opér., 1988, 22, pp. 387-400. [EuDML: 104950] [MR: 978822] [Zbl: 0667.90040] [Google Scholar]
- 9. N. KAIO and S. OSAKI, Comparison of inspection policies, J. Oper. Res. Soc., 1989, 40, pp. 499-503. [Zbl: 0709.62611] [Google Scholar]
- 10. T. NAKAGAWA and K. YASUI, Approximate calculation of optimal inspection times, J. Oper, Res. Soc., 1980, 31, pp. 851-853. [Zbl: 0448.90023] [Google Scholar]
- 11. A. SEIERSTAD and K. SYDSAETER, Optimal Control Theory with Economic Applications, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1987. [MR: 887536] [Zbl: 0613.49001] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.