Volume 30, Number 4, 1996
|Page(s)||359 - 372|
|Published online||10 February 2017|
- 1. H. G. Jr. BAKER, List processing in real time on a serial computer, Communications of the ACM, 1978, 21, p. 280-294. [Zbl: 0371.68009] [Google Scholar]
- 2. G. L. Jr. STEELE, Multiprocessing compactifying garbage collection, Communications of the ACM, 1975, 18, p. 495-508. [Zbl: 0306.68015] [Google Scholar]
- 3. J. COHEN, Garbage collection of linked data structures, ACM Computing Surveys, 1981, 13, p. 341-367. [MR: 642757] [Google Scholar]
- 4. H. T. KUNG and S. W. SONG, An efficient parallel garbage collection System and it correctness proof, I.E.E.E. Science, 1977, p. 120-131. [MR: 495108] [Google Scholar]
- 5. H. LIEBERMAN and C. HEWITT, A real-time garbage collector based on the lifetimes of objects, Communications of the ACM, 1983, 26, p. 419-429. [Google Scholar]
- 6. T. YUASA, Real-time garbage collection on general-purpose machines, Journal of Systems and Software, 1990, 11, p. 181-198. [Google Scholar]
- 7. H. M. TAYLOR, Optimal replacement under additive damage and other failure models, Naval Res. Logist Quart., 1975, 22, p. 1-18. [MR: 436984] [Zbl: 0315.90026] [Google Scholar]
- 8. S. M. ROOS, Applied Probability Models with Optimization Applications, Holden-Day, San Francisco, 1970. [MR: 264792] [Zbl: 0213.19101] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.